21 Days to Kickoff: Darnell Howard

21 Days to Kickoff: Darnell Howard

There are 2 comments on the Bring On The Cats story from Aug 13, 2011, titled 21 Days to Kickoff: Darnell Howard. In it, Bring On The Cats reports that:

Darnell Howard Jr. has a name that sounds quite a bit like Darren Howard . Of course, comparing him to a veritable Wildcat legend would be heaping unfair expectations upon his shoulders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bring On The Cats.

SPACE GHOST

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 14, 2011
I've seen this Howard kid play he's very talented and a very hard worker. "GO WILDCATS"
WILDCAT OFFENCE

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Thank GOD for another 4 **** PLAYER : ) good luck Darnell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football is weird, and yesterday, it wa... Oct '16 Bo Gucks 2
News Kansas State basketball receives... a vote in t... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News K-State's Liu marches to his own beat (Aug '07) Dec '14 Fuckboy 69 3
News TCU's Boykin and Dawson lead AP All-Big 12 teams (Dec '14) Dec '14 BlackHawks4ever 1
News K-State's Stephen Hurt adapting to new surround... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Monica 2
News Give Congress some credit for tough workdays (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dr Stinko 1
News Guilty plea in attempted murder of Shawnee man (Jan '14) Jan '14 Latter Day Taints 1
More from around the web