Mangino: Go Ask the Decision Makers i...

Mangino: Go Ask the Decision Makers if He'll be Back

There are 4 comments on the Fox4KC story from Nov 28, 2009, titled Mangino: Go Ask the Decision Makers if He'll be Back. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A defiant Mark Mangino insisted he plans to be the coach at Kansas next year, but will have no regrets if he's not.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

blah blah

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2009
He's 2 games above .500 in all games in 8 years. He's 27 games UNDER .500 in conference games. Do the math. Except for the 2007 fluke year he hasn't done much. Oh yeah...he even lost to MU that year. Regardless of his abusive personality he deserves to go.
eddy klein

Sterling, VA

#2 Nov 29, 2009
Jake Sharp must have had his fingers crossed when he made that statement about Mangino.
ron

Columbia, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2009
If he was getting a grade in school .500 would a F.
PURPLE MOM

Kearney, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2009
It will be KU's lost if they let go Mangino!!
But, HEY!! The CHIEFS can sure go for a Offensive Coordinator!! Could be a start of some serious wins!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Jayhawks NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Big shoes to fill: Kansas Jayhawks (Apr '13) Apr '13 Willie Weeks 2
News Weis seeking upgrades after first season at KU (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tim 2
News KU tight end Ragone selected to Mackey Award wa... (Jul '12) Jul '12 mr tibbs 1
News Tabuyo Looking Forward To Oregon Visit (Jun '12) Jun '12 Derek Jeter Jersey 2
News Jayhawks Hand Ohio State 1st Loss (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mr Breeze 3
Jayhawk Football game at Minnesota 1970........... (Jun '11) Jun '11 froggopher 1
More from around the web