UK's Smith should leave before he's f...

UK's Smith should leave before he's fired

There are 10 comments on the ESPN story from Mar 17, 2007, titled UK's Smith should leave before he's fired. In it, ESPN reports that:

Joe Crawford and Kentucky know what's on the line in the NCAA Tournament. How do you deep-six a guy who won you a national championship, who wins nearly eight of out 10 games he coaches, who gets rave reviews ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Doug

AOL

#1 Mar 18, 2007
I don't Smith should leave or get fired. He's a great coach, the only thing he needs to go is just a better job on recruiting. I as die hard UK fan, do find it frustrating to lose and not have won a championship in years, but he should stay and just get some help with recruiting is all.
devon

AOL

#2 Mar 18, 2007
stay ? are you kidding me ???!!!!
Jim

Thurmond, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2007
yeah Doug...wake up and small the beat-downs UK is getting!
Jim

Thurmond, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2007
oops, I meant "smell" the beatdowns...smell em all!!!
Carol Wood

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2007
I don't blame Tubby for leaving. Kentucky has got the worst fans. When he is winning, he is the greatest but when he is losing he is terrible. There is only one team in the nation that has 20,000 coaches and that is Kentucky. I am glad he is gone. Any dog gets tired of being kicked.
Jarrica B

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2007
I dont feel you should blame the fans, Everyone is that way. Take koby for instance, When the lakers were on top, he was the gratest, but now that they are sucky he's becomeing one of the worst players! Tubby just dont want to be a loser anymore, so now he's "bouncin" on outta there!!!!
Always a Kentuckian

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2007
Carol Wood wrote:
I don't blame Tubby for leaving. Kentucky has got the worst fans. When he is winning, he is the greatest but when he is losing he is terrible. There is only one team in the nation that has 20,000 coaches and that is Kentucky. I am glad he is gone. Any dog gets tired of being kicked.
No,don't blame the fans.I moved from Kentucky to Kansas,believe me the KU fans are the same.
Always a Kentuckian

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2007
Carol Wood wrote:
No,don't put the blame on the fans.I moved from Kentucky to Kansas,believe me,KU fans are the same.
richard french

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2007
Always a Kentuckian wrote:
<quoted text>No,don't blame the fans.I moved from Kentucky to Kansas,believe me the KU fans are the same.
if you are passionate about your team u are
devon

AOL

#10 Mar 23, 2007
kentucky fans rank up at the top in passion. maybe thats why the majority are pleased to see tubby leave. it reminded me of the sutton days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Jayhawks NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Big shoes to fill: Kansas Jayhawks (Apr '13) Apr '13 Willie Weeks 2
News Weis seeking upgrades after first season at KU (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tim 2
News KU tight end Ragone selected to Mackey Award wa... (Jul '12) Jul '12 mr tibbs 1
News Tabuyo Looking Forward To Oregon Visit (Jun '12) Jun '12 Derek Jeter Jersey 2
News Jayhawks Hand Ohio State 1st Loss (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mr Breeze 3
Jayhawk Football game at Minnesota 1970........... (Jun '11) Jun '11 froggopher 1
More from around the web