Bucs take chance on Kansas cornerback...

Bucs take chance on Kansas cornerback Aqib Talib

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Bucs take chance on Kansas cornerback Aqib Talib. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When his team went on the clock Saturday with the 20th selection in the NFL Draft, Coach Jon Gruden and his playmaker-starved offense had his pick of every wide receiver in the collegiate pool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

purple

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Apr 28, 2008
i loved the bucs draft i love talib for the first round i think he can make a looded secondary better i think talib and buccanon can be the future of the bucs CB after babber retires then we can resign wilson to play nickle and resign bucannon because they both only have one year left on contracts. I am also in LOVE with our second round pick in DEXETER JACKSON he willl be the NEXT joey galloway for the BUCS when he develops u got MAURICE STOVALL and DEXETER then you can put in Clayton 3rd then he can start getiing his groove back he will be single covered every time with all the attention on Speedster JACKSON an the 6'5 BEAST MAURICE STOVALL who will be the next plaxico burres to potentional star in maurice and dexter maurice has enough to be like plaxico and dexeter can be our galloway then i also love The 5th round Pick can u say JOSH JOHNSON i knew gruden couldnt pass on this Kid 43 TDs and 1 INT all year and he runs a 4.5 40yrd dash he will be our future QB in 3 to 4 years he will be great he ran the west coast style offense in collage and definately excelled give Gruden a couple years to develop him an look out hes way better than any QB besides Matt Ryan people took Joe Flacco 18th and he went to a small school just like JOSH JONHSON and JOSHs stats killed Flacco Bucs got an amazing steal with Josh in the 5th round Hes the second best QB in the draft Way to many people over looked him he is jsut like Vince Young coming out of collage and he dosnt have the pressure to come in and be the saveour he has time to develop and get prepared to take the team over after Gruden gets him ready great picks in offense line with zuttah and defesnsive line dre moore both should have been off the board in the late second early 3rd the both slipped and tampabay got 2 great picks Geno Hayes is a starter in 2 years hes just like Cato June hes got two of the best teachers and a rising star to learn from in Rudd hayes should have not slipped that late in the draft he scared people away with his off the field issues he was arrested two times and suspended each time the bucs got a 2-3 round player in the 6th round then they pick up a veristly running back in cory boyd he played both fullback and tailback so he can filled to needs fo the bucks he can come in an be a goaline back and play fullback as well hes got great hands for a tail/full back with 36 catches for 405 yards and 1 TD reciving he finished woth 903 rushing yards and 9 TDs he can be very versitly for the bucs who love players who can play more than one postion like zuttah who can play the whole offensive line overall i think that the bucs whole draft will be starters in the next couple of years i give the bucs a GRADE A Look at this draft the got all there needs with spectacular players they will all be starters at one point with the Tampabay Buccaneers
leigh

Decatur, AL

#3 May 5, 2008
hey this is leigh and i wanted you to know this is sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Jayhawks NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Big shoes to fill: Kansas Jayhawks (Apr '13) Apr '13 Willie Weeks 2
News Weis seeking upgrades after first season at KU (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tim 2
News KU tight end Ragone selected to Mackey Award wa... (Jul '12) Jul '12 mr tibbs 1
News Tabuyo Looking Forward To Oregon Visit (Jun '12) Jun '12 Derek Jeter Jersey 2
News Jayhawks Hand Ohio State 1st Loss (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mr Breeze 3
Jayhawk Football game at Minnesota 1970........... (Jun '11) Jun '11 froggopher 1
More from around the web