Hunter won't seek Ball State post, so...

Hunter won't seek Ball State post, source says

There are 105 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Hunter won't seek Ball State post, source says. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

IUPUI basketball coach Ron Hunter has withdrawn his name from consideration to take over the same position at Ball State, according to a source familiar with the situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
response

Florence, KY

#103 Aug 8, 2007
PuckTheFlanet vs. Loser

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
BillyBaroo

United States

#104 Aug 9, 2007
response wrote:
PuckTheFlanet vs. Loser
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
I enjoy reading these blogs as people really get nasty with each other.

Lighten up fellas!
BSUGrad

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#105 Aug 9, 2007
PuckTheFlanet wrote:
<quoted text>Right, like choking out Neil Reid or banging Mike Giomi's girlfriend. I went to IU as well hick boy.
LOL. I love when two loser hillbilly IU fans call each other losers and hicks! LOL!!! If your own loser IU fans think you're hicks, what do you think the rest of the nation thinks about you loosiers????

PucktheFlanet is too lazy and too ignorant to come up with anything original. That's why he wins this hillbilly/hick/loser/Loosier race!!!!
response

Florence, KY

#106 Aug 9, 2007
BSUGrad, do you have any room to call anyone a loser? I don't think you do, last I checked your own athletic department is arguing within itself. You are a huge hypocrite.
PuckTheFlanet

United States

#107 Aug 10, 2007
BSUGrad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love when two loser hillbilly IU fans call each other losers and hicks! LOL!!! If your own loser IU fans think you're hicks, what do you think the rest of the nation thinks about you loosiers????
PucktheFlanet is too lazy and too ignorant to come up with anything original. That's why he wins this hillbilly/hick/loser/Loosier race!!!!
I guess at BSU they don't teach you to use commas. Talk about cheaters, like the two Arkansas guys that transfered to old BSU who were guilty of credit card fraud. BSU will always be mediorce at best. If you cant get into a real school, old BSU is for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IUPUI Jaguars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News IUPUI beats Ball State 77-68 (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
News iupui (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
The next George Hill: RON PATTERSON (Feb '08) Sep '12 br supporter 10
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 40 in vi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 par5vin 6
News Ohio State-IUPUI preview | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 Clint 3
6'1" PG Austin Richie (Sep '10) Sep '10 INBRecruits 1
More from around the web