Lehigh's Taylor quits, going to Ball State -- themorningcall.com

There are 5 comments on the Aug 8, 2007, The Morning Call story titled Lehigh's Taylor quits, going to Ball State -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

There will be no more ''In Taylor we trust'' signs at Lehigh University's Stabler Arena next basketball season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

island girl

AOL

#1 Aug 8, 2007
Good luck Coach Taylor! We will miss you! Thank you for all that you have done. My son is a better athlete because of the wonderful summer camps you have been running. God bless you and your family on your new endeavor!
disappointed

Rocky Point, NC

#2 Aug 8, 2007
Hey Lehigh, when you hire the new coach get one who has a good recruiting team with him. Taylor's recruits sucked.
Disappointed Lehi alum

Rocky Point, NC

#3 Aug 8, 2007
Good riddance to Taylor. He was a lousy coach and poor recruiter. Bucknell gets players from all over but not Taylor.
Ozell White

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2007
When coach taylor took over the Lehigh program it was in total disarray. Most coaches stay away from that type of situation for greener pastures. I wish only the best at Ball State.
Cooter

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2007
disappointed wrote:
Hey Lehigh, when you hire the new coach get one who has a good recruiting team with him. Taylor's recruits sucked.
You must be one of those guys who sit in the corner with a program over your face an boo. True sport fan never boo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IUPUI Jaguars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News IUPUI beats Ball State 77-68 (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
News iupui (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
The next George Hill: RON PATTERSON (Feb '08) Sep '12 br supporter 10
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 40 in vi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 par5vin 6
News Ohio State-IUPUI preview | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 Clint 3
6'1" PG Austin Richie (Sep '10) Sep '10 INBRecruits 1
More from around the web