Taylor accepts Ball State challenge

Taylor accepts Ball State challenge

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Taylor accepts Ball State challenge. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

MUNCIE, Ind. -- Ball State introduced Billy Taylor as coach of its ailing men's basketball program Wednesday, emphasizing what school president Jo Ann Gora said are his "Midwest sensibilities." Taylor, 34, head ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

bruce

Whitestown, IN

#1 Aug 9, 2007
this job was probably offered to my mother.....what a joke the last guy was...when you get caught cheating...play the race card...he will be lucky to coach y ball from this point on...oh oh i just had a note slipped under my door....lol
that guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 9, 2007
bruce wrote:
this job was probably offered to my mother.....what a joke the last guy was...when you get caught cheating...play the race card...he will be lucky to coach y ball from this point on...oh oh i just had a note slipped under my door....lol
You people kill me with your little "race card" phrase that you apply to any and every issue. Racism still exists punk, here's hoping you fall victim to it!
BSU

AOL

#3 Aug 9, 2007
Billy seems like a class act. Hopefully he sees this through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IUPUI Jaguars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News IUPUI beats Ball State 77-68 (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
News iupui (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
The next George Hill: RON PATTERSON (Feb '08) Sep '12 br supporter 10
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 40 in vi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 par5vin 6
News Ohio State-IUPUI preview | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 Clint 3
6'1" PG Austin Richie (Sep '10) Sep '10 INBRecruits 1
More from around the web