IUPUI's Hill is league's best

IUPUI's Hill is league's best

There are 22 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 6, 2008, titled IUPUI's Hill is league's best. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

IUPUI junior George Hill was named the Summit League Player of the Year in men's basketball this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 6, 2008
Hill is a special player. He is just another amazing local talent who will probably have a future in pro basketball. Way to go, George. You are a great player and continue to play well. You guys can knock off Oral Roberts. 5 Indiana teams in the NCAA Tournament? With Hill, that may happen. And I wouldn't count out Valpo in the Horizon League Tournament either. Far crazier things have happened.
Indy Dude

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Mar 7, 2008
Hill fan wrote:
The kid can flat out play. Too bad he wasn't seen more nationally at a larger school. He has mid-major or higher talent.
He already IS on a mid-major team that is actually ranked quite high on the mid-major polls. Where are you from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IUPUI Jaguars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News IUPUI beats Ball State 77-68 (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
News iupui (Jan '13) Jan '13 faith in facts 1
The next George Hill: RON PATTERSON (Feb '08) Sep '12 br supporter 10
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 40 in vi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 par5vin 6
News Ohio State-IUPUI preview | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 Clint 3
6'1" PG Austin Richie (Sep '10) Sep '10 INBRecruits 1
More from around the web