Cyclone Shocker

There are 5 comments on the WHOtv story from Oct 23, 2010, titled Cyclone Shocker. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Austen Arnaud passed for two touchdowns, Alexander Robinson ran for 120 yards and two scores and Iowa State put another home loss on No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

jonny cyclone

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Yah baby!!
The future looks bright for the Cyclones. I love our coaches and players. They NEVER give up!!!
lol

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 25, 2010
the future is bottom of the big 12, one win over Texas ever doesnt change any type of Karma for the Clowns. They suck and will continue to suck.
Trumper

Ankeny, IA

#3 Oct 25, 2010
You're right lol,the clones will always be in the basement
Jim

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Good win for the Clones. It's nice to see them get a good win. I really hate Texas and Mac Brown. Go Hawks.
dave

Fort Madison, IA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
The only way they could have beaten Texas was for Texas to really play bad and they did. Just bad enough to lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa State Cyclones NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012 Game IX: Iowa State vs Oklahoma Preview (Oct '16) Oct '16 Lily 1
News Cleveland Browns release receiver Josh Lenz, de... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Iowa State rallies past Iowa 20-17 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jerru 1
News Big 12: Replay correctly upheld disputed play (Oct '13) Oct '13 Teach 2
News Minnesota's do-it-all threat MarQueis Gray seek... (Dec '12) Dec '12 MrnnGold 1
News West Virginia outlasts Texas in wild shootout (Oct '12) Dec '12 Zac 35
News What the heck happened in Lubbock? (Nov '11) Nov '11 Texas Mom 1
More from around the web