Iona beats Fairfield 64-60

There are 1 comment on the Jan 4, 2009, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story titled Iona beats Fairfield 64-60. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

Scott Machado scored 14 points and Gary Springer had 13 points and 10 rebounds to lead Iona to its first Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference victory of the season, 64-60 over Fairfield on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

joe

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jan 7, 2009
let me tell you, this game was so suspensful, and at the end fairfield was neck and neck with iona, but iona scores and gets a couple freethrows to wrap the game up with less than 10 seconds remaining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iona College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iona mourns slain player (Jan '13) Jan '13 Price per head 1
News Iona runs past host Loyola (Jan '10) Jan '10 MrPJ 1
News Iona College discontinues football (Nov '08) Feb '09 Kevin Carroll 2
News Southern Westchester notebook: Bronner moves up (May '07) Nov '08 Anthony Obis mom 8
News A quiet weekend in college football (Nov '08) Nov '08 Larry 1
News STONY BROOK 68, IONA 9: Whole lotta paydirt (Nov '08) Nov '08 NorthAveBob 2
News DAVIS, Calif. - Sophomore quarterback Greg Denh... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jake Lopez 1
More from around the web