UK hoops: Happy beginning for Cats?

Jan 12, 2008 Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

“Our guys have been fantastic. They've put the past in the past.”

Vanderbilt forward Shan Foster dunks over Iona guard Kyle Camper in the first half of a college basketball game Monday, Dec. via Lexington Herald-Leader

Full Story

“Where do we go from here?”

Since: Aug 07

Lafayette LA

#1 Jan 12, 2008
How about them 'Cats!? Congratulations from an LSU alum that has been a lifelong Wildcat fan! I swore I wasn't going to watch this game but just couldn't help myself. I thought it was deja vu all over again when it went from a 16 point lead to a tie with 2 go but, with tremendous stress and a threat to turn off the game, the 'Cats pulled it out in the end (I've accused them of not having that 'killer instinct')! Again, congratulations and let's keep it going!(By the way, Stevenson is from here in Lafayette and for a moment I thought he was going to be the losing factor but he did redeem himself.)

Lafayette LA

#2 Jan 12, 2008
Who's next and when is the game? All I hear locally is LSU and Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (of course). Also, what is the best web site for UK basketball info and news? I'd appreciate it if one of you rabid fans would give me your opinion. Thanks!
richard

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2008
Congrats on LSU winnign the BCS championship. I love to see the SEC still being the dominant conference in college sports. Kentuckys killer instinct i think is taken away because the coach insists on full blown out practices the day of the game. i personally like www.catspause.com

Lafayette LA

#4 Jan 14, 2008
richard wrote:
Congrats on LSU winnign the BCS championship. I love to see the SEC still being the dominant conference in college sports. Kentuckys killer instinct i think is taken away because the coach insists on full blown out practices the day of the game. i personally like www.catspause.com
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iona Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iona mourns slain player (Jan '13) Jan '13 Price per head 1
Iona runs past host Loyola (Jan '10) Jan '10 MrPJ 1
Iona beats Fairfield 64-60 (Jan '09) Jan '09 joe 1
Southern Westchester notebook: Bronner moves up (May '07) Nov '08 Anthony Obis mom 8
Iona lands St. Patrick's guard Jermel Jenkins (Jun '08) Jun '08 Cant stop me 2
Stepinac's Taylor commits to George Washington (Oct '07) Apr '08 Team TT 2
An Agudio-like half will do it (Feb '08) Feb '08 levelhead 1
More from around the web