Southern Westchester notebook: Bronner moves up

Full story: Journal News 8
When freshman Jordan Bronner arrived at Iona Prep this fall, he figured he'd probably start at guard for the junior varsity and have an outside chance to move up by the end of the season. Full Story
thekidatishot

Litchfield, CT

#1 May 13, 2007
i seen thAT KID PLAY IM A KID FROM MOUNT HE IS THE TRUTH
Coach Smith

Newark, NJ

#2 Jul 31, 2007
We Should be talking about Stepinac High School in White Plains. Stepinac will probably be the first school in Westchester County to produce an 1st Round NBA Player since Hilton Armstrong. Melquan Bolding is an amazing basketball player. And Tony Taylor is not far from him. Up rising Stars include Maurice Daniels, Lavor Morris, Nykeem Mills, Kadeem Francis, Thomas Decker, and Idia Ogala.
Pete Caroll

Sayreville, NJ

#3 Apr 5, 2008
I being the USC head football coach love to recruit underated football players. That being said i payed an unexpected visit to New York. And one of the best freshman football players in the state is MLB Anthony Obi Jr. I watched is game from my private investigators( defensive coordinator)who had recorded him play. Despite one fumble in the game he had a remarkleable 12 tackles 3 for a loss. On the offensive side of the ball he had 7 carries for 73 yrds. On the season he had 400 yrds on 70 carries, and 78 solo tackles. When I think of New York recruiting I will definetly think o him. He deserves D1 Attention
bballfenatic

Dover, NJ

#4 May 27, 2008
idia ogala is the truth ya digg
kadeem francis

Dover, NJ

#5 May 27, 2008
i have a widows peak and am slow.......my uniforms turn yellow.......holla at me, i live in Vtown aka valhala for yal that dont know....i willl be goin D-1
Coach Seth

Sayreville, NJ

#6 May 30, 2008
New York has a very good football class this year. Out of Section 1 you have Mike Matthews from Fox Lane coming off a good year with 1030 yards passing. Out of Section 1-AA you have Markell Rice with 3 interceptions 8 touchdowns. Last and certainly not least you have the catholic league that has D-1 talent out of Archbishop Stepinac that had Rashaad Slowley off a high ankle sprain had 24 tds and 1486 rushing yards. Also the have ranked Linebacker only a junior Ryan Hunt who had a remarkable 113 tackles. Also ranked as the # 5 freshman in the country Linebacker Anthony Obi who had 97 tackles and 5 forced fumbles. He also one his teams MVP Award and is gettin D-1 attention. Coach Greenwood and I will be looking for this kid to see if he wants any early scholarship offers his Junior year
bronner101

Newark, NJ

#7 Aug 12, 2008
i am anthony obi jr.. i am the best football player on earth noone can stop meee
Anthony Obis mom

Dover, NJ

#8 Nov 25, 2008
Anthony Obi JR has got a little dick and cant get it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iona Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iona mourns slain player (Jan '13) Jan '13 Price per head 1
Iona runs past host Loyola (Jan '10) Jan '10 MrPJ 1
Iona beats Fairfield 64-60 (Jan '09) Jan '09 joe 1
Iona lands St. Patrick's guard Jermel Jenkins (Jun '08) Jun '08 Cant stop me 2
Stepinac's Taylor commits to George Washington (Oct '07) Apr '08 Team TT 2
An Agudio-like half will do it (Feb '08) Feb '08 levelhead 1
Boys hoops: East, Attica roll (Jan '08) Jan '08 G_Brady 1
More from around the web