Gordon, White help IU dismantle Iowa

Jan 23, 2008 Read more: The Indianapolis Star 20
Indiana knocked out Iowa with its one-two combination Wednesday night. D.J. White scored 19 points and Eric Gordon added 17 as the seventh-ranked Hoosiers extended their winning streak to 13 with a 65-43 ... Read more
Go IU

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Go IU!!!
Hoosierdaddy

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2008
IU kicked some Hawkeye tail tonight. The Hoosiers needed to bury an opponent for a change.

Lots of good talking points about several players. Ellis did the usual, Basset was good at the point. DJ was below par, no double-double, what a shame. EJ played his best overall game so far this season.

It will be a test with UConn this weekend with their tall lineup.

Go IU.
Clark W Griswold Jr

New Palestine, IN

#3 Jan 23, 2008
Stemler sucks! Every time I start to see what all the fans are slobbering all over the guy about, he reverts to his horrendous shooting ways. Remember, no stems & seeds!
Purdue Pete Blows

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 23, 2008
Where are all of the Purdouche bags?
HoosierDbag

Marysville, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2008
Purdue Pete Blows wrote:
DOn't know, but I just spotted a hoosier dbag. It says here he's from Denver, co?
BOILER UP

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 23, 2008
Purdue Pete Blows wrote:
Did you see Purdue tonight?? Great game by the Hoosiers but an even better one by the Boilers.. I don't care who your a fan of Purdue played a much better game.. Its gunna be a good one in Assembly Hall this year!! Can't wait! BOILER UP!!
Jimmy Chipwood

Canal Winchester, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2008
IU 82 Purdue 64

POTFB
HoosierDbag Jr

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 23, 2008
HoosierDbag wrote:
<quoted text>
DOn't know, but I just spotted a hoosier dbag. It says here he's from Denver, co?
Daddy, issat you? Mommy wants her alimony and child support or she gone call policemans.

“Macte Nova Virtute”

Since: Dec 07

Bravo Battery

#9 Jan 23, 2008
Clark W Griswold Jr wrote:
Stemler sucks! Every time I start to see what all the fans are slobbering all over the guy about, he reverts to his horrendous shooting ways. Remember, no stems & seeds!
Go suit up if you think you can do any better, but then you're probably 350 and can't even see your feet, let alone walk ten paces without gasping for breath. Big brave recliner jock.
Jeremy

Bloomington, IN

#11 Jan 23, 2008
Clark W Griswold Jr wrote:
We IU fans love him because he plays hard all of the time and does the little things like rebound and take charges. Sure, he was 0-2 tonight. But he contributed in his own way. IU fans love a player who gives his all while he's on the court and plays with some heart.

Since: Jul 07

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2008
BOILER UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Purdue tonight?? Great game by the Hoosiers but an even better one by the Boilers.. I don't care who your a fan of Purdue played a much better game.. Its gunna be a good one in Assembly Hall this year!! Can't wait! BOILER UP!!
Yea, America waits in anticipation of a Penn State - Pee Eew matchup. I bet that pulled in a negative Neilsen rating point.
Old Hoosier

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jan 23, 2008
IU rules...Purdue sux...end of story!
what a loser

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2008
Purdue Pete Blows wrote:
My guess is out doing more fun things than sitting in front of a computer screen in their parent's basement in Denver, CO.
Big G

Tarrytown, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2008
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
We IU fans love him because he plays hard all of the time and does the little things like rebound and take charges. Sure, he was 0-2 tonight. But he contributed in his own way. IU fans love a player who gives his all while he's on the court and plays with some heart.
I'm sure Eric Gordon plays just as hard with as much heart. He just doesn't suck.
Don Sanders

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2008
BOILER UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking tonight? IU will kick Purdues ass all over the court! I can't wait for the game. Go back to your crack pipe Boiler Up. IU rocks...
Cellvin Sanctions

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2008
Don Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>What are you smoking tonight? IU will kick Purdues ass all over the court! I can't wait for the game. Go back to your crack pipe Boiler Up. IU rocks...
Maybe you will beat Purdue this year but say this with me, "Eric Gordon one and done!" You Loosiers will be lucky to win one game next year. Meanwhile all the PU guys will be staying and wiping th floor with you the next 3+ years. Enjoy your wins now. One thing that Cellvin does have over Painter is that he can recruit illegally pretty darn good. What an F'n joke your program and coach is right now...
PLAYA

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 24, 2008
BOOBY KNIGHT IS GONE AND HE AIN"T COMEN BACK.

Since: Jun 07

Malta, NY

#19 Mar 4, 2008
Purdue Pete Blows: Where are all of the Purdouche bags?

My guess is sizing up their Big Ten championship rings. We'll give you a phone call or text message to let you know when we get them.
Clark Kellogg

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2008
LarksNY wrote:
My guess is sizing up their Big Ten championship rings. We'll give you a phone call or text message to let you know when we get them.
Hey, Nostradamus, don't quit your day job. What a schmuck.
IIIIIIII

Marysville, OH

#21 Mar 4, 2008
LarksNY wrote:
Oh, so Purdue has to size up Wisconson's Big 10 Rings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Sheehey To Begin Professional Career in Europe (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web