IU overcomes 26 turnovers to beat Min...

IU overcomes 26 turnovers to beat Minnesota

There are 27 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 17, 2008, titled IU overcomes 26 turnovers to beat Minnesota. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Hoosiers are so much more than Eric Gordon. D.J. White had 17 points and 10 rebounds and Lance Stemler hit a crucial 3-pointer to lift the ninth-ranked Hoosiers to a 65-60 victory over Minnesota on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AAU Coach

Covington, OH

#22 Jan 18, 2008
old roy wrote:
IU is 4 and 0, purcrap fans, suck on that. p.s. thank you lord for making minny miss half they 22 freethrows. final four is for sure now, god willing.
Old Roy.... I think I used to feed that stuff to my dogs until it made them sick.
Fran Romero

Clarksville, TN

#23 Jan 18, 2008
I believe this is an another learning experience for our players. Thank you, players, for a good effort. You are doing well and I have been a basketball nut for a number of years and I think you will continue to improve. Don't ever get discouraged and good things will happen. As a faithful IU alum and fan, I wish you the best.
Mr Wayne

El Paso, TX

#24 Jan 18, 2008
If Knight was the coach, he would be livid. As a fan I am grateful that DJ White has graced our team, his play as good as any IU player in the 50 years I have been watching IU. The MSU coach I heard had his team dress in football uniforms and rebound like crazy. Something novel needs to be done with these shot crazy, dribble poor guards. Perhaps everytime in practice each guard needs to have 2 guards on them e so when they get to the game they will be use to the pressure. Perhaps they should wear some football pads while doing it.
tberry

Cape Coral, FL

#25 Jan 19, 2008
It was a very sloppy game! IU won and they have won over some of the Big Ten's worst teams. They have won but not convincingly.

They better get their stuff together or a really good team is going to smack them around.
chantelle

Hawthorn, Australia

#26 Feb 5, 2008
i do not know what minne beast are but i want know so i am seeing what thay are do u know
Bobby Knight

Carmel, IN

#27 Feb 6, 2008
I wanna come back! I miss Indiana!
chantelle

Australia

#28 Apr 6, 2008
hi hannah montana can u plz email me back at [email protected] l.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web