Indiana stands tall, beats bigger Gop...

Indiana stands tall, beats bigger Gophers 60-57

There are 41 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Indiana stands tall, beats bigger Gophers 60-57. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

At least future Indiana opponents now have a blueprint. The defensive-minded Pritchard, averaging 1.7 points per game this season, scored a season-high 12 points and helped propel the Hoosiers to a 60-57 Big Ten Conference victory Wednesday over No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Cold Hard Truth

Homer, NE

#41 Feb 7, 2011
Shikenjanski wrote:
.....oops... didn't finish editing before I posted.
meant to say I'd like to see them consistently stay in the top-20 and not lose as soon as they get there.
I am in complete agreement with this statement. Would you be willing to admit that the Gophers have been somewhat snakebitten? The loss of Carter due to his sister's health issues, White being an idiot and a thief, Trevor's issues last year, Walker's injury, Joseph being a spoiled brat. You can always say "what if" but that is a run of bad luck. With all of those players last year, the Gophers are a elite 8 team and at least as good or better this year.

The consecutive 20 game streak shows consistency, few have accomplished that feat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Sheehey To Begin Professional Career in Europe (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web