Hoosiers' Ohioans relish trip to 'Shoe | BuckeyeXtra

Browse and buy Buckeyes football photos at OSUPhotoStore.com " href="/live/export-content/sites/dispatch/sports/stories/2010/10/08/indiana-10-8-art0-grna625s-1indiana-fb07-large-jpg-large.jpg" class="lightbox"> Browse and buy Buckeyes football photos at OSUPhotoStore.com " /> Jeffrey Keag INDIANA UNIVERSITY Indiana linebacker Tyler Replogle, a ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Charlotte, NC

#21 Oct 8, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
<quoted text> This week we play LSU a top 12 football team, you play Indiana they are not even a top 75 team. When is OSU going to play a team in the top 10? Also, if you love OHIO (you live in NC) so much how come you left? I am a born and raised Floridian, I did not abandon my state like you! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
WASN'T MIAMI IN THE TOP TEN TILL WE PLAYED THEM????
If you ever took the trouble you would find that we Ohioian's are all over the world. OUR EDUCATION TAKES US TO PLACES TO HELP PEOPLE, PLACES YOU ONLY DREAM ABOUT. Football is a sport, not a life. Now you know what's wrong with the SEC.

ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD BE THRILLED BECAUSE WE DO THIS....I mean, after all, WHERE WOULD THE GATORS BE WITHOUT YOUR O-H-I-O BOY.
As I said, come back after you win 3 or 4 games then start your brag. Then you can earn some respect for the big boys. Till then I may have to get ol Billy 3B after you.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#22 Oct 10, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
<quoted text> This week we play LSU a top 12 football team, you play Indiana they are not even a top 75 team. When is OSU going to play a team in the top 10? Also, if you love OHIO (you live in NC) so much how come you left? I am a born and raised Floridian, I did not abandon my state like you! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
2 losses in a row Gayturd. This one at the swamp. Looks like a 4-5 loss season coming to me! Just try not to drink yourself into a coma again...it's pathetic that you still do it when you are retired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... Sep 7 Mike Williams 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
Sheehey To Begin Professional Career in Europe Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
IU embarks on 5-game trip to Canada Aug '14 Mike Williams 2
Oakville basketball stars choosing different paths May '14 Stephen Sutton 1

Indiana University NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE