Hoosiers' Ohioans relish trip to 'Sho...

Hoosiers' Ohioans relish trip to 'Shoe | BuckeyeXtra

There are 22 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Hoosiers' Ohioans relish trip to 'Shoe | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Browse and buy Buckeyes football photos at OSUPhotoStore.com " href="/live/export-content/sites/dispatch/sports/stories/2010/10/08/indiana-10-8-art0-grna625s-1indiana-fb07-large-jpg-large.jpg" class="lightbox"> Browse and buy Buckeyes football photos at OSUPhotoStore.com " /> Jeffrey Keag INDIANA UNIVERSITY Indiana linebacker Tyler Replogle, a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Lakeview, OH

#1 Oct 8, 2010
indiana should not even be in the big 10

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#2 Oct 8, 2010
I'm sure these kids can appreciate playing in the 'Shoe. But they also know it's tough for a team to come in and walk out with a win. Especially Indiana.
Cleaves

Curitiba, Brazil

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Not gonna catch OSU "off guard."
Shane Falco played at OSU

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Indiana football is a MAC program in the Big Ten.
JWMFIII

Sidney, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Beat them down and send them back to the dump they came from.....OSU 48 IU 0
The Dude Abides

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 8, 2010
For some reason I'm nervous about this game. I know their defense is terrible, but their offense is actually decent this year. Hope our DB's and safety's aren't on cruise control.
brutus

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2010
The Dude Abides wrote:
For some reason I'm nervous about this game. I know their defense is terrible, but their offense is actually decent this year. Hope our DB's and safety's aren't on cruise control.
I will be surprised if indiana scored more than 17 againts us. We should be able to score quite a few on their defense.
Snake

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 8, 2010
Be careful what you wish for my little Hoosier friend!!! Ha! 49-17
GATOR GARY

Tampa, FL

#9 Oct 8, 2010
I"M BACK!!! Did you miss me? After my GATORS were clobbered by BAMA last Saturday night, now I know how OSU fan felt two years ago when USC clobbered you at the LA Coliseum. I can now, feel your pain! Indiana should not even be in the Little 11. They should be in the MAC! It will be interesing to see how Pryor plays. You are depending on him like we did on Tebow. Which can sometimes be a hinderence. You stop Pryor you stop the Buckeye offense. Question is can IU stop Pryor. I do not believe they can. OSU 45, IU 14. The GATORS will prevail 21 -17 over LSU. GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 8, 2010
Year after year it is incredible to see how arrogant OSU fans are about their football program - like playing at Ohio Stadium is a treat for the IU football players. This attitude makes it all the more sweet when the Bucks lose a crucial game to an average team i.e. Purdue in 2009, and end up short of the national title once again.
Dude

Concord, NC

#11 Oct 8, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
I"M BACK!!! Did you miss me? After my GATORS were clobbered by BAMA last Saturday night, now I know how OSU fan felt two years ago when USC clobbered you at the LA Coliseum. I can now, feel your pain! Indiana should not even be in the Little 11. They should be in the MAC! It will be interesing to see how Pryor plays. You are depending on him like we did on Tebow. Which can sometimes be a hinderence. You stop Pryor you stop the Buckeye offense. Question is can IU stop Pryor. I do not believe they can. OSU 45, IU 14. The GATORS will prevail 21 -17 over LSU. GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
Well you old scaly green thing we knew your snout would get you into trouble sooner or later. BUT, glad to see you have recuperated. I know it takes guts to come in after the thrashing you took. Now, down to business.
YOU ARE WRONG AND THEN, I BELIEVE.. RIGHT. In that order.
We are not a one dimensional (man team). We go with what work's for us. At the time its Pryor. If he goes down, then Bauseman(sp) will come in for a few plays then you will see the kid from Texas come in. He is good, yes he is. Seniority only works to a certain degree. Then the best person comes in with the game on the line.
NOW... I believe, and hope you are right concerning LSU. I don't care for them in the least. A LOT OF MOUTH..
NOW, IF FLORIDA DOES WIN, don't come back in here blousing about it. You got to earn your way back into our society. GO SEC? DON'T THINK SO. JUST A SO-SO LEAGUE THIS YEAR. One last thing....REMEMBER WHERE THE GATOR'S COACH COMES FROM.....YEP, O-H-I-O.
GATOR GARY

Tampa, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2010
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you old scaly green thing we knew your snout would get you into trouble sooner or later. BUT, glad to see you have recuperated. I know it takes guts to come in after the thrashing you took. Now, down to business.
YOU ARE WRONG AND THEN, I BELIEVE.. RIGHT. In that order.
We are not a one dimensional (man team). We go with what work's for us. At the time its Pryor. If he goes down, then Bauseman(sp) will come in for a few plays then you will see the kid from Texas come in. He is good, yes he is. Seniority only works to a certain degree. Then the best person comes in with the game on the line.
NOW... I believe, and hope you are right concerning LSU. I don't care for them in the least. A LOT OF MOUTH..
NOW, IF FLORIDA DOES WIN, don't come back in here blousing about it. You got to earn your way back into our society. GO SEC? DON'T THINK SO. JUST A SO-SO LEAGUE THIS YEAR. One last thing....REMEMBER WHERE THE GATOR'S COACH COMES FROM.....YEP, O-H-I-O.
Yes, Urban Meyer did come from Ohio. Remember the Ohio Motto! THE BEST THING ABOUT OHIO IS LEAVING IT!. I will admit the SEC is down this year, but it still the best football conference in football. Pryor is your offense! His ability to be a running threat makes your offense multi-deminsional. Your defense is good. Your special teams looked terrible against Miami ( which is all speed and all hype). Your schedule is soft. You will not play a top ten team this year. How do you know how good your Buckeyes are when they do not play any competition and you play most of your games at home? Do you really believe the Buckeyes can beat BAMA? I believe that question will be answered in January in the BCS Championship Game, when you play them. BAMA 31, OSU 14. I see the GATORS losing again to BAMA in the SEC Championship, but they will win all their other games. Beware of drinking double ALABAMA SLAMERS! Enjoy your undefeated regular season, but reality will set in when you play BAMA. They are that good! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
waaah

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2010
Bill wrote:
Year after year it is incredible to see how arrogant OSU fans are about their football program - like playing at Ohio Stadium is a treat for the IU football players. This attitude makes it all the more sweet when the Bucks lose a crucial game to an average team i.e. Purdue in 2009, and end up short of the national title once again.
keep rooting for your loser team whoever that is. Go bucks.
Dude

Concord, NC

#14 Oct 8, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Urban Meyer did come from Ohio. Remember the Ohio Motto! THE BEST THING ABOUT OHIO IS LEAVING IT!. I will admit the SEC is down this year, but it still the best football conference in football. Pryor is your offense! His ability to be a running threat makes your offense multi-deminsional. Your defense is good. Your special teams looked terrible against Miami ( which is all speed and all hype). Your schedule is soft. You will not play a top ten team this year. How do you know how good your Buckeyes are when they do not play any competition and you play most of your games at home? Do you really believe the Buckeyes can beat BAMA? I believe that question will be answered in January in the BCS Championship Game, when you play them. BAMA 31, OSU 14. I see the GATORS losing again to BAMA in the SEC Championship, but they will win all their other games. Beware of drinking double ALABAMA SLAMERS! Enjoy your undefeated regular season, but reality will set in when you play BAMA. They are that good! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
As I said...You have to earn your way back into our society. Come back after you win two or three more games. We'' still be here undefeated.
Dude

Concord, NC

#15 Oct 8, 2010
Bill wrote:
Well in the other column,(Basil's Kick offs) the IU players seem to think its a treat.
GATOR GARY

Tampa, FL

#16 Oct 8, 2010
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...You have to earn your way back into our society. Come back after you win two or three more games. We'' still be here undefeated.
This week we play LSU a top 12 football team, you play Indiana they are not even a top 75 team. When is OSU going to play a team in the top 10? Also, if you love OHIO (you live in NC) so much how come you left? I am a born and raised Floridian, I did not abandon my state like you! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
lamar woods

Lancaster, OH

#17 Oct 8, 2010
Bill wrote:
Hmmph, I sense hostility Bill. Don't worry not ALL bucks are arrogant at least not me and not any more.If it makes you feel any better, go to 'bleacher report' and read the article about OSU being the bully of the big ten--it sure woke me up and knocked me down a few pegs.

BTW- love Indiana's passing attack this year(good game against Michigon) it should wake up the high and mighty of tOSU another scare is just what we need.
SC Buckeyes

Summerville, SC

#18 Oct 8, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
<quoted text> This week we play LSU a top 12 football team, you play Indiana they are not even a top 75 team. When is OSU going to play a team in the top 10? Also, if you love OHIO (you live in NC) so much how come you left? I am a born and raised Floridian, I did not abandon my state like you! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
When is Florida going to grow some and leave the southeast? Texas , Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska? Ohio State has played 1 ranked team (Miami) They won. Florida has played 1 ranked team (Bama). They lost. Ohio State plays 4 ranked teams. Florida plays 4 (soon to be 3 after SC gets hammered). Miami (OH), South Florida, App State, Kentucky, Tenn, Miss State, Vandy, Georgia, You can't honestly say any of those teams are any good? Any Gators arrested today? Well, the day is not over.
Paul

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 8, 2010
GATOR GARY wrote:
<quoted text> This week we play LSU a top 12 football team, you play Indiana they are not even a top 75 team. When is OSU going to play a team in the top 10? Also, if you love OHIO (you live in NC) so much how come you left? I am a born and raised Floridian, I did not abandon my state like you! GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
UFelons will be playing 3 QB's to LSU's two QB's. It all will equal to about 17 points total and LSU wins.
Hoosier Dave

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 8, 2010
Glad we don't have a heisman contender to deal with! IU wins by 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web