IU's Ellis to play Friday

IU's Ellis to play Friday

There are 63 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 13, 2008, titled IU's Ellis to play Friday. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana University junior guard Jamarcus Ellis, who missed Sunday's game with Penn State because of a disciplinary suspension, practiced today and will play in the Big Ten Tournament quarterfinals on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
IOU-NLV

Covington, OH

#68 Mar 14, 2008
Good luck today! I would like to see IU vs PU.
IndyTom

Carmel, IN

#69 Mar 14, 2008
Wow, some low class folks on here. The dude with the Carmel statistics -- you're just perpetuating the stereotype. You think people are impressed with YOU because CARMEL has a lot of wealthy, educated folks.

Are you really showing off that Carmel has the White River? Seriously? The poo refinery on 96th dumps waste-water into the White River. Not to mention the whole area (in, gasp, Carmel) stinks because of it.

And you think yours don't stink...

I hate Carmel. I'm an IU fan, but I don't hate Purdue. I just want to beat them. Boilers, I'm proud to call you a rival. Good school, good history, and playing some great ball.

Carmel. Barf. I'm from what you would term Nobletucky. Born & raised, and durn proud of it. Y'all make me want to puke.

Oh yeah, Ellis. I like him. He's not a thug. He's an excellent basketball player. Extremely well-rounded. I hope IU Admin gets its excrement together and hires a good coach. Not Dakich. Enough with these polarizing coaches. I don't care about the "tree." Just get a good coach.

Man, some embarrassing posts on here.
hypocrite

United States

#70 Mar 14, 2008
IndyTom wrote:
Wow, some low class folks on here. The dude with the Carmel statistics -- you're just perpetuating the stereotype. You think people are impressed with YOU because CARMEL has a lot of wealthy, educated folks.
Are you really showing off that Carmel has the White River? Seriously? The poo refinery on 96th dumps waste-water into the White River. Not to mention the whole area (in, gasp, Carmel) stinks because of it.
And you think yours don't stink...
I hate Carmel. I'm an IU fan, but I don't hate Purdue. I just want to beat them. Boilers, I'm proud to call you a rival. Good school, good history, and playing some great ball.
Carmel. Barf. I'm from what you would term Nobletucky. Born & raised, and durn proud of it. Y'all make me want to puke.
Oh yeah, Ellis. I like him. He's not a thug. He's an excellent basketball player. Extremely well-rounded. I hope IU Admin gets its excrement together and hires a good coach. Not Dakich. Enough with these polarizing coaches. I don't care about the "tree." Just get a good coach.
Man, some embarrassing posts on here.
Yours is among them. You talk about class and then make such stupid, stereotypical comments about Carmel. You know what, there are good people and losers in every community. Noblesville is a good place, so try being happy with what you have. You're also wrong about Ellis, in my opinion. He is a thug, and his attitude has obviously been a cancer before and after Sampson. As for Dakich, he is a good guy in a very difficult situation and knows the game, but I question whether or not he'd be able to recruit at this level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web