BuckeyeXtra - Pistol gives Indiana's ...

BuckeyeXtra - Pistol gives Indiana's offense firepower

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 30, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - Pistol gives Indiana's offense firepower. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Indiana's Ben Chappell passed for 270 yards against Michigan last Saturday. Online chat Dispatch OSU football beat writer Tim May answers your questions Friday at noon about the Buckeyes, Big Ten and college football in general.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Richard

Tiffin, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2009
I sure hope JT reads this article
"When you line up in the same formation and run the same play out of that formation, that's pretty easy for the defense to react to it. But when you mix it up and run different plays out of different formations, that makes it harder on the defense." Wouldn't that be great to see?
Nicodemus McClurkin III

New Albany, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Time for IU to man up and get the big win they've been dreaming of. They're fully capable if they keep their heads in the game and finish in the red zone.
OSUOK

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Sep 30, 2009
This game may give us a glimpse of how we will do in the Michigan game. IU moved the ball on MI and scored and a questionable call late in the game gave them a loss.
I am sure the coaches and JT have reviewed the replay of that game and we will be prepared.
King Dudlu

Midlothian, VA

#4 Sep 30, 2009
Go BUCKS! PLAY WELL and WIN !
Seth

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2009
I know this is off-topic (go ahead - click that lemon), but am I the only person who is annoyed that this game has been relegated to the Big Ten Network?
billgoblue

Saginaw, MI

#6 Sep 30, 2009
Since your team actually sends a blitz, you will have no problem. They have no defense and an average offense at best. Our new D Cord seems to think blitzing is a bad thing, thus it allows average QB's to look phenominal. Can you imagine running a 3-4 D with undersize lineman that can't penatrate using 2 or less blitzes a game? Every QB we play looks like there throwing in 7 on 7 drills. Stay undefeated till the 3rd week in November and then die like the dogs you are. Go Blue!
UOM

Defiance, OH

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Me and 10 neighbors could beat IU in football. Leave it to The Dispatch writers to try to make IU sound better than thet are.
Bob the Buckeye

Defiance, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2009
billgoblue wrote:
Since your team actually sends a blitz, you will have no problem. They have no defense and an average offense at best. Our new D Cord seems to think blitzing is a bad thing, thus it allows average QB's to look phenominal. Can you imagine running a 3-4 D with undersize lineman that can't penatrate using 2 or less blitzes a game? Every QB we play looks like there throwing in 7 on 7 drills. Stay undefeated till the 3rd week in November and then die like the dogs you are. Go Blue!
2,139 and counting.

Appy State.

Next!
WannaGoBack

AOL

#9 Sep 30, 2009
Nicodemus McClurkin III wrote:
Time for IU to man up and get the big win they've been dreaming of. They're fully capable if they keep their heads in the game and finish in the red zone.
FIRST...they have to find MEN......second, it will continue to be a dream ....
WannaGoBack

AOL

#10 Sep 30, 2009
billgoblue wrote:
AND I SUPPOSE YOUR SAYING........YOU HAVE A DEFENSE....LMFAO !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web