Scott County basketball star out of jail

Scott County basketball star out of jail

There are 5 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Scott County basketball star out of jail. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Scott County basketball star out of jail HERALD-LEADER STAFF REPORT A Scott County High School basketball star bonded out of jail Saturday morning, Scott County jail officials said. via Lexington Herald-Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

ANOUNOMYS

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2007
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I USED TO BE A BIG FAN OF MR. BUD MACKEYS BUT THE WAY HE HAS BEEN ACTING LATELY I DONT CARE BOUT HIM KNOW MORE I USED TO LOOK UP TO HIM I GUESS HE JUST DIDNT SEE WHAT HE HAD BUT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS I LOVE YOU WIT ALL MY HEART AND PLEASE HET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER ALL THOSE DRUGS ARENT WORTH IT I LOVE YOU BOI!!! FROM ANOUNOMYS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO DIS IS!!!
bruhla

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2008
man what was u thinkin bud ur stupid kids now a days dream to be in ur spot man u had it made now sum one not as good as u got ur scholarship dummy
bruhla

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2008
idot
anonomous

Waynesboro, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2008
bud i saw what was going on during last season and i knew it would catch up to you I saw u before the games and listened to you in the locker room no matter how much you think its under control it is in control of you good luck bud
kris G

Louisville, KY

#5 May 5, 2008
What an absolute waste of god given talent. You have no one to blame, but yourself! I played baseball in high school and college, so I can relate to the pressures that are placed on a young mans shoulders during the recruitment process, but that is still no excuse to be ignorant. Since retiring from baseball, I now work in the Department of Corrections, at a undisclosed prison in Oldham County-I would never wish any young man (18 years old) to have to experience prison life-because it's brutal. However I've seen the "hardest" of hardcore criminals come into prison, and within a week they're either put into their place by another inmate, or emotionally the prison concept will get to them...Either way, No matter who you are, it will break you down! And Sir Mackey, You will be no different. I don't wish this to cause you pain, I wish this to teach you a hard learned lesson. A lesson which you refused to learn "the easy way". See ya soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
News Is Hanner Mosquera-Perea Headed to the Bench? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mike Williams 1
News Iu Ad Glass lays down the law on misbehaving ba... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marv 1
News Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Indiana Basketball: Mixed Preseason Predictions... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Williams 1
News Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
More from around the web