Brownsburg's Mavunga chooses Miami (O...

Brownsburg's Mavunga chooses Miami (Ohio)

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 27, 2007, titled Brownsburg's Mavunga chooses Miami (Ohio). In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Julian Mavunga decided the mix of athletics and academics that best fit his needs was at Miami University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Hoop Fan

Seven Mile, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2007
Great pick-up for Miami (Oh.)
Tricked

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 28, 2007
What program doesn't tell a prospect they'll "have an opportunity to play immediately?" You've been tricked! Have fun playing in the MAC, or is it the MEAC, I get them confused.
Bob

Circleville, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2007
Tricked,

What are you talking about? Miami is a very veteran team and when the '08 class arrives, they will be needed to fill vital roles immediately. Do you really have any idea of what you are talking about, or are you just running your mouth like 90% of the intrepid posters on IndyStar.com .

PS I am looking forward to the early December match-up of Brownsburg and Carmel, there is going to be a lot of D1 talent on the court that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana State Sycamores NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa to face Indiana State in NIT opener (Mar '13) Mar '13 King Fish 2
News Sycamore players thrilled wait is over (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jake Kelly Fan 1
News Illinois State loss to Indiana State lowers cha... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Cheech 2
News Illinois State loses in OT (Jan '09) Jan '09 Butterflywithsore... 1
News Indiana State guard Cole Holmstrom taken aback ... (Jun '08) Dec '08 Lost Program 4
News 1st game was the best (Dec '07) Nov '08 GUNNER 38
News Indiana State loses fifth straight (Feb '08) Feb '08 Old Roy 1
More from around the web