Stanford shows it matters little where

Stanford shows it matters little where

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Mar 18, 2007, titled Stanford shows it matters little where. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Jon Newlee, coach of the Idaho State women's basketball team, was none too happy before his team played Stanford on the Cardinal's home court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Up For Improvement

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2007
It was nice to see Stanford get its "due" in the second round from FSU. Idaho State is a building program and expected to lose to Stanford. Coach Newlee has a point about the tournament being played at a neutral site.
To wit in the second round, Cissy Pierce couldn't buy a 3-pointer and Brooke Smith wasn't all giggles and grins like she was after they hammered Idaho State. The moral here is, there is a Basketball God afterall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints Add Veteran LB Craig Robertson, Re-sign ... Mar '16 dom 1
News A lasting legacy: After leaving Woodland, Phill... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sports fan 1
I attended the Sac St. game on Saturday. (Oct '09) Oct '09 sportsfan 1
game plan is simple (Sep '09) Oct '09 SPORTSFAN 2
News a Jacks going for 6th straight win in Pocatello (Oct '08) Oct '08 GO JACKS 1
Master Spoken Chinese for 0 Chinese Background ... (May '08) May '08 BettyMagicalChinese 1
Can Chinese economic strength surpass US? (May '08) May '08 susanna sun 1
More from around the web