Idaho has a chance to bust No. 6 Bois...

Idaho has a chance to bust No. 6 Boise St.

There are 2 comments on the ESPN story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Idaho has a chance to bust No. 6 Boise St.. In it, ESPN reports that:

Folksy, chatty Robb Akey is the coach of revitalized Idaho and he isn't coy about his hopes for Saturday: an upset of bitter rival and No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

MsFancyFace10

Tempe, AZ

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Let me just say this or should I say Sing this: Don't Break My Heart My AKEY Breaky Heart, Don't Be Pissed Because We Won." That is what I will be singing when Boise State kicks Idaho's butts and sends them home.

I had some respect for Akey when the season started because I hate to see any team lose as much as Idaho has the past several years. I thought they were doing really well this year and then he has to go show what a pompus ass he is getting all cocky and saying he plans to knowck Boise State out of BCS Bowl contention and could care less about the money that Boise State would bring into our conference. I lost all respect for his attitude and think he sets a bad influence for his team when he acts like that. I unserstand thier reasoning for wanting to win becuase of the rivalry and because of where we are but keep it to yourself. I think he has lost the respect of a lot of people with his mouth. Try being "humble" like Coach Pete and see how your players react to you. Teaching them rude behavior and running off at the mouth will only be a disadvantage to you. We all know who is going to WIN this game and it will not be your team AKEY. I hope BSU blows you out of the water or should I say right off the field. Talk is cheap. GO BRONCOS!
OUCH

Kailua, HI

#2 Nov 21, 2009
Guess what MsFancyFace10, TCU will go to a BCS.

Boise State can finally stay at home in the ROADY Bowl and have the Boise State fans watch them at home, and face to play a ACC Team again. Boise State fans were pissed when Boise went to Hawaii Bowl instead of playing in front of their fans.

Oh yeah, you got beat at the Hawaii Bowl too.

Boise can't beat ACC Team in the ROADY Bowl and it's held in your BLUE Turf.

Play the WAC and beat Oregon, the cry of Boise State this year, but when they play a good team with a winning record during the Bowl games, they lose. Except for one, OKLAHOMA, another cry for Boise State that they beat somebody...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho Vandals NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders UDFA player profile: P Bobby Cowan (May '13) May '13 Trent 4
News Idaho Football| Week 7 Preview: New Mexico Stat... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 1
News Idaho-Boise State: Ita s still a rivalry "If it... (Nov '10) Nov '10 jimmy boy 1
News Aggies weary of Vandals' big-play ability (Oct '10) Oct '10 IDbeetfarmer 7
News Aggies weary of Vandals' big-play ability (Oct '10) Oct '10 MadHatt77 3
News Defense dogs Falcons (Jan '10) Jan '10 Visigoth 1
News Vandal-ish finish: Idaho converts 2-point conve... (Dec '09) Jan '10 Amber C 2