Hawaii silenced this time

Hawaii silenced this time

There are 3 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Hawaii silenced this time. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Motioning toward a group of hovering reporters last night, University of Idaho guard Jordan Brooks told a friend in the Stan Sheriff Center stands, "I don't usually talk to these guys ." Of course, the Vandals, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

BBB

Hilo, HI

#1 Feb 29, 2008
As soon as the new coach can recruit his own players, UH will start to improve. The current players are mostly players recruited by Wallace. We need to recruit more guys like the Fab 5.
Rocky

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Feb 29, 2008
I agree. Maybe, just maybe can Coach Nash pull fab five personnel out of the hat the same way O'Neill and Rocha recruited Bob Nash, Dwight Holiday, Jerome Freeman, and Al Davis, all JC transfers. That would be something. Bob Nash's first year record is better than Wallace's record and considering his lack of time to recruit and several injuries at inopportune times, Coach Nash has done an excellent job in my opinion.
guardian

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2008
This was a crushing & demoralizing loss, but let's not fold the tents up & talk about next season just yet! I'd like to see the seniors finish strong & gain some momentum for the WAC Tournament on the final mainland leg. I think that the Championship is up for grabs & it can go to the hot team. I'm not giving up until we get eliminated, which I hope won't be too early in the tournament.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho Vandals NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Separation Saturday: Aggies move into second pl... (Jan '11) Feb '11 unbelievable 8
News New Mexico State men play host to Idaho on ESPN... (Feb '10) Mar '10 Chalupa Jones 9
News New Mexico State men play host to Idaho on ESPN... (Feb '10) Feb '10 bonusround 6
News Hopson, Idaho halt Hawaii - Sports News (Jan '10) Jan '10 alice 6
News Hopson, Idaho halt Hawaii - Hawaii Sports (Jan '10) Jan '10 observer 9
News Aggie men's hoops team to take on surprising Va... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Go Vandals 1
News Rainbows flustered in Idaho - Sports (Jan '09) Jan '09 A fan 18
More from around the web