Knicks have assets for a Kobe trade -...

Knicks have assets for a Kobe trade -- amNY.com

There are 6 comments on the AMNY story from Oct 21, 2007, titled Knicks have assets for a Kobe trade -- amNY.com. In it, AMNY reports that:

The Lakers will trade Kobe Bryant only if they get a bona fide superstar in return.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

RRC

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Oct 21, 2007
Fat chance. I'm a Lakers fan who wants Kobe gone but only for the right deal. Buss has two years to make a deal so he can take his time. Rumor is the Suns are willing to give up Stoudemire in a Bryant deal, but the Lakers aren't interested due to Stoudemire's knees.
Kermeo

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2007
I think your opinion on this particular is right on the money. The people who dismiss the Knicks at every turn are not doing it because they analyzed the situation but out of hate and the desire to see Dolan and Thomas fail. Sad but true. My feeling is that Isiah will make the right move for Kobe if the opportunity presents itself, but if not I just hope buying out James contract is in their plans.
Chris

AOL

#3 Oct 22, 2007
It will never happen. Kobe is way out of Isiah's reach. Why don't we keep all the bums Isiah has acquired and let their contracts run out. Then in 2010 maybe you can get LeBron or D-Wade to come and play in the most famous arena in the world.
the beav

AOL

#4 Oct 22, 2007
Kobe would be nuts to play with the knicks,they suck and will not win with Isiah at the helm.
FergsNVA

Forest, VA

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Can we trade Isaiah to the Lakers as well? Give him away maybe?
Sleepy

Ossining, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2007
Somebody needs to get a hold of Kobe's agent and tell this guy that Kobe needs to be in a Knicks uniform. Kobe you want out of L.A. N.Y. would welcome you with open arms. Do you know how much money Kobe could make by being in a Knicks uniform. This is New York The Mecca of Basketball. Plus the chances of him getting back in the playoffs and having a title shot would increase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hot shooting lifts Howard over Coppin State 70-60 (Jan '13) Jan '13 COPPIN EAGLE 1
News Colonials regain touch in 2nd half, top the Bison (Jan '10) Jan '10 Concerned 1
News Butler basketball team wins with 3-pointers (Nov '07) Mar '09 MEEE 4
News State college basketball roundup: Navy beats Ho... (Nov '08) Nov '08 rtyh 3
News Howard's dirty work saves Butler (Dec '07) Oct '08 teamwork1 41
News Overtime payoff (Oct '08) Oct '08 Gary 1
News Freshman linebacker playing like a veteran for ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Sean Brown 3
More from around the web