Memphis frosh suspended after series of incidents

Feb 12, 2009 Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

Memphis freshman Matt Simpkins has been suspended indefinitely from the team, The Commercial Appeal has reported.

Full Story
Patteteacherrson School

Pittsboro, NC

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Simpkins is a loser. He was useless at patterson and will continue to be one. His attitude is that he doesnt have to do anythng. All cater to him and his needs. I told him while he was at patterson that he was not going to make it. He doesnt deserve to be in college. There are plenty of kids that are 10 times beter than him waiting for a chance and will not disappoint you. Kick him to the curb and forget about him. You are wasting your time on and energy on a losing effort.
maryam scott

San Leandro, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2009
first off for the person above, NEVER HAS HE BEEN A LOSER, you probably talkin all this shit because matt is SHITTIN ON YOUR WEAK ASS... STRAIGHT UP. lame ass people like you always trynna bring someone down, but imma let you know right now he will make it and hes at memphis because he is GREAT at what he does and thats being a BASKETBALL PLAYER. so calm your lame ass down and focus on yourself so maybe you could make it where matthew is!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qualls, Harris suspended indefinitely for Arkansas (Feb '14) Feb '14 Razorman 1
College Football Handicapping Picks BBVA Compas... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dana carther 1
UTEP's Sun Bowl Turns 50 (Sep '13) Dec '13 Wrong Way Driver 5
Raiders' Defensive End Houston a Disruptive Force (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
Execution delayed for prison guard murderer (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris peper 1
Houston RB Charles Sims leaves Cougars, weighs ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 COACH ORWIN 1

University of Houston NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE