3,600 seats remain for UTEP vs. East ...

3,600 seats remain for UTEP vs. East Carolina

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 11, 2010, titled 3,600 seats remain for UTEP vs. East Carolina. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Approximately 3,600 tickets remain for UTEP's Saturday night matchup against East Carolina in the Don Haskins Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

taco bendover

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2010
If the Miners keeps up the intensity and keep focused , they should be able to bring home the THE C-USA CHAMP banner and hange it in the DON.. GO MINERS !!!!
shyminer

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Got to take care of ECU... good thing the Miners have the head to head over Memphis... Miners would need to lose two more and Memphis would need to win out, for the Tigers to overtake the Miners.
UAB and Tulsa are the only others who have a shot. I think if Tulsa beats Memphis, then it's going to get interesting.
I have Marshall beating UAB. It's @ UAB, but I still think Marshall may take it.
Del Rey

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Mr Knight,
You wrote;
"While Conference USA does not have any ranked teams yet this season"
UAB was ranked 25th when UTEP beat them.
elpasoproud

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 12, 2010
It's a shame and it is also absolute BS that the Miners are not ranked!
elpasoproud

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Let's wear the Texas Western "throwback" uniforms, in honor of Haskins and the great ball team we have
WOAH

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Holy Shnikeys Batman!!! Thats darn good for a game against ECU!!!:0
SELL OUT BABY!!! YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!
_Arrrrrrr

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Feb 12, 2010
I say that the Miners will not get rank until after they play at Tulsa and beat them then they will earn some respect from the AP Poll, but as for tomorrows game that game should have already been sold out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Madd Dogg 1
News Qualls, Harris suspended indefinitely for Arkansas (Feb '14) Feb '14 Razorman 1
News College Football Handicapping Picks BBVA Compas... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dana carther 1
News UTEP's Sun Bowl Turns 50 (Sep '13) Dec '13 Wrong Way Driver 5
News Raiders' Defensive End Houston a Disruptive Force (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Execution delayed for prison guard murderer (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris peper 1
More from around the web