Warriors get the fans' blood pumping ...

Warriors get the fans' blood pumping - Sports

There are 6 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Warriors get the fans' blood pumping - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Coach Greg McMackin braced for the worst upon hearing that one of his University of Hawaii football players appeared in a recent episode of "Dog the Bounty Hunter." As it turned out, this was not a case of a Warrior getting into trouble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

stosh001

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Dog the Bounty Hunter makes Hawaii, as a state, look terrible week after week. I heard his brother was at Ala Moana Center on a big stakeout recently.
stosh001

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Oh, and from what I understand, he had his hands full.
Reed007

Honolulu, HI

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Those are the funniest two comments I have read about a story in quite some time.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 31, 2009
stosh001 wrote:
Dog the Bounty Hunter makes Hawaii, as a state, look terrible week after week. I heard his brother was at Ala Moana Center on a big stakeout recently.
he is a cartoon figure hon.
Robin Hood

Kailua, HI

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Nice article, Dave. Shaw and Tormey have to make us better. Great additions.
Malcolm: rule of the streets: never be the rat. And especially, never tell a reporter you are a rat.
If the Dog is the greatest bounty hunter who ever lived, he will catch the guy without your help.
Never rat. Concentrate on football and best of luck this season.
Well done Malcolm

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Dec 30, 2009
If catching a football doesn't work out for you, you should look at a law enforcement career. Put away guys like Robin Hood and his followers of Rat rules of the street. Everybody is a rat after they get caught. No such thing as a solid person. They sell out for a piece of pizza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawaii Warriors NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Daddy bulks up (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Ex-UH star Peters signs with Bears (Feb '08) May '15 tom wingo 8
News Ginoza's coaching legacy endures (Jun '08) Oct '14 Trudat 26
News The 2007 Warriors: A spectacular success (Jan '08) Aug '13 moo808 61
Talk about Hawaii Warriors NCAA Football (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kitkat 1
News UH football player arrested for suspicion of dr... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kitkat 1
News The Force move former Uh QB Bryant Moniz to act... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kitkat 1
More from around the web