Friend Held In Man's Death -- Courant...

Friend Held In Man's Death -- Courant.com

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Friend Held In Man's Death -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Friends and family members struggled Monday to grasp the violent death of Jorge Rivera, 20, allegedly at the hands of a friend with whom he'd attended Rockville High and played on the school basketball team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Allen Edgecomb

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2007
I'll never forget your amazing personality and kindness. I remember meeting in spanish class of my junior year. We all lost a great person.
Julie

Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 24, 2007
That is so sad and when u think you have good friends there is really no one out there for u except your family and people who do actually love you. But my prayers go out to the family of Jorge and everyone who knew him as a good person that he was. May god bless you always
Scott

East Hartford, CT

#3 Oct 24, 2007
What happened to his teeth? Where they knocked out before he was killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Hartford NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn women respond well to Geno's test (Nov '07) Apr '13 BPT 8
News Shooting Victim Identified -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Feb '13 seriousbizz 66
News BYU coach a big UConn women booster (Dec '07) Jun '11 America Gentleman... 3
News Hoops down under: Drake grad Sabia on Australia... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Go Morgan 1
News Former MC standout Michael Turner lands with Ge... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jose Queervo 1
News Moms, Dads Urged To Be Stronger Advocates -- Co... (Oct '07) Jul '09 Lew Day 30
Drake U'U to transfer? (May '09) Jun '09 Keith 2
More from around the web