Rizzotti's Hawks Hitting On All Cylinders On The Road

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Rizzotti's Hawks Hitting On All Cylinders On The Road. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Jen Rizzotti has won the Rainbow Wahine Classic trophy as a player and a coach. In 1995, she was a member of the All-Tournament team as UConn beat host Hawaii to win the title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Pat

Westport, CT

#1 Nov 28, 2007
Congratulations to Jen and her team. A real accomplishment for them - I know UConn struggled against Hawaii a couple of years ago but pulled off the win to win the Tournament. That makes it 3 championships for CT teams, maybe more I do not know about. Keep up the good work.
Louise

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2007
Yahoo! The Hawks are flying now. Can't wait for the 12/7 game and my seat is 6 rows behind the bench. The Hawks are the best entertainment sports value in the state! Coach Riz has them on the right track as people and as players.
Joe from CT

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2007
Great Players, Great Coaches, Great Attitude and Great Fun to Watch !!!!! Looking forward to seeing them at home again soon ........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Hartford NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn women respond well to Geno's test (Nov '07) Apr '13 BPT 8
News Shooting Victim Identified -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Feb '13 seriousbizz 66
News BYU coach a big UConn women booster (Dec '07) Jun '11 America Gentleman... 3
News Hoops down under: Drake grad Sabia on Australia... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Go Morgan 1
News Former MC standout Michael Turner lands with Ge... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jose Queervo 1
News Moms, Dads Urged To Be Stronger Advocates -- Co... (Oct '07) Jul '09 Lew Day 30
Drake U'U to transfer? (May '09) Jun '09 Keith 2
More from around the web