Hawks Wind Up 2nd In America East

Hawks Wind Up 2nd In America East

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Hawks Wind Up 2nd In America East. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

For the second time in four days, Hartford faced history Sunday afternoon. Unlike the first time Thursday night in Boston, Hartford looked at history and stared it down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Joe from CT

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2008
I have been a Hawks season ticket holder for over 20 years. I have never seen a Hawk team play as hard as this one. Congrats to all the players and to Coach Leibovitz. You've done a great job coach. Keep up the hard work and the intensity and THE HEART ! We're proud of you guys !
NTORRES

Barceloneta, Puerto Rico

#2 Mar 4, 2008
Congrats to all players and coaches. Intensity defined the game with UMBC. Keep the hard work and bring it all in. Good Luck on Conference Finals.
Hawk Fan

Colchester, CT

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Hawk fans every where were impressed with the win on Sunday. It was a great game and the win was well deserved. You guys gave it your all and it showed.

Now it's on to the conference tournament. Good luck on Saturday, but it's in the bag if you play like you did last Sunday.

You make us all proud to be HAWK FANS - keep up the good work!!!!!

Go Hawks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Hartford NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn women respond well to Geno's test (Nov '07) Apr '13 BPT 8
News Shooting Victim Identified -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Feb '13 seriousbizz 66
News BYU coach a big UConn women booster (Dec '07) Jun '11 America Gentleman... 3
News Hoops down under: Drake grad Sabia on Australia... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Go Morgan 1
News Former MC standout Michael Turner lands with Ge... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jose Queervo 1
News Moms, Dads Urged To Be Stronger Advocates -- Co... (Oct '07) Jul '09 Lew Day 30
Drake U'U to transfer? (May '09) Jun '09 Keith 2
More from around the web