As UMBC Advances, Hartford Men See Wh...

As UMBC Advances, Hartford Men See Where They Want To Be

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 16, 2008, titled As UMBC Advances, Hartford Men See Where They Want To Be. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The accomplishment, as modest as it was, had been historic. All week on the Hartford campus, the anticipation, the excitement, had been palpable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Chris from UMBC

Forest Hill, MD

#1 Mar 16, 2008
As a Retriever alum, it was great to be there Saturday. What an atmosphere!

I have to give Hartford a lot of credit, they fought hard. However, the youth of that team is going to be a force in the conference for the next few years. I'd expect them to be right back there next year.
Steve

Litchfield, CT

#2 Mar 16, 2008
Dan liebovitz is a class act and has done a great job in only two years with the Hawks. We are lucky to have him and you can fully expect he'll have them contending year in and year out as long as he is here.

Chris : Congrats! UMBC fully deserves their first trip to the NCAAs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Hawks NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Logo in the America East (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike Sivo 1
News UConn women respond well to Geno's test (Nov '07) Apr '13 BPT 8
News Shooting Victim Identified -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Feb '13 seriousbizz 66
News BYU coach a big UConn women booster (Dec '07) Jun '11 America Gentleman... 3
News Hoops down under: Drake grad Sabia on Australia... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Go Morgan 1
News Former MC standout Michael Turner lands with Ge... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jose Queervo 1
News Moms, Dads Urged To Be Stronger Advocates -- Co... (Oct '07) Jul '09 Lew Day 30
More from around the web