Friends, family remember Hampton University's Theo Smalling

Full story: WTKR
Friends and fans of a Hampton University basketball player said goodbye on Thursday. Full Story
BUNNY

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2009
What a nice person who so many people looked up to. What a beautiful smile.RIP
Wendy Dixon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Oct 30, 2009
I hope and pray that young people will learn that guns are not toys and they kill people. This accident should have never happen. God bless his family
Kim

Hampton, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2009
I have two sons, both in their 20's, can't imagine a day without them. My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of this young man who seemsfrom news articles and reports to have been a wonderful person.
Mr. and Mrs. Smallings you you are strong people, you are a strong family. God does not give us any more than we can bear, stay strong. God Bless You.
Brittany

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2009
I went to High school with Theo. He was the person who was friends with everybody. His heart was massive and permanently worn on his sleeve. His friends here in Tampa miss him SO much. RIP Theo. God knew what he was doing when he called you home. One of heavens most beautiful angels. Xo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legree's four TD passes lead Hampton past N.C. ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 HU pride 1
Former Santa Fe standout Pellum gives back to t... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BIg Chief 6
FOOTBALL: Familiar face lends hand at Santa Fe ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 deathvalley 5
Pope's NFL pursuit (Jun '09) Jun '09 xyz 1
Two HU athletes headed to NCAA track and field ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Captain Like 3
Charges dropped against ex-Kecoughtan teacher (Nov '07) Jun '09 Innocent Bystander 61
Pirates' hearts break on last miss (Mar '09) Mar '09 End Of An Era 1
More from around the web