Band of Horses rides on its power, newfound serenity

Full story: Chicago Tribune
When Band of Horses singer-guitarist Ben Bridwell belted out, "I could sleep," the opening words to "Is There a Ghost," there was little doubt the frontman was in need of a couch to crash on. Full Story
goon

Grayslake, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2007
I attended the Band of Horses show last night and I agree it was a beautiful show. The Metro's acoustics and sound engineering were on full display as the crowd welcomed BoH on stage and cheered them throughout the hour and fifteen minute set.

I thought the cover of Them Two's "Am I a Good Man" was a great pull from the cover bin. An incredible show that demonstrated depth of musicianship and lyrical beauty.

As for the Drones. Terrible. Awful. Everyone in my area of the Metro was more than happy to see their set come to an end. It is actually a testimony to BoH that they were to recover the crowd from an awful display.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legree's four TD passes lead Hampton past N.C. ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 HU pride 1
Former Santa Fe standout Pellum gives back to t... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BIg Chief 6
FOOTBALL: Familiar face lends hand at Santa Fe ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 deathvalley 5
Friends, family remember Hampton University's T... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Brittany 4
Pope's NFL pursuit (Jun '09) Jun '09 xyz 1
Two HU athletes headed to NCAA track and field ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Captain Like 3
Charges dropped against ex-Kecoughtan teacher (Nov '07) Jun '09 Innocent Bystander 61
•••
•••

Hampton University NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••