Morrison puts off NBA decision

There are 20 comments on the Mar 24, 2006, KING5 Seattle News story titled Morrison puts off NBA decision. In it, KING5 Seattle News reports that:

Adam Morrison isn't about to make a quick decision on whether to turn pro and skip his final season at Gonzaga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING5 Seattle News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Saundra Curley

Moscow, ID

#1 Mar 24, 2006
Hi Adam Morrison, my name is Saundra i am a huge fan. I really would like you to stay and play with the zags i think you can make a difference next year even though you are really good i think you can at least stay for one more year. I have saved all of your articals in the newspaper i am a real zags fan. I hope you get to read this comment i wrote you, and i hope you make a good decision, because i will stand behind you whatever choice you make.
dann

Huntingdon, PA

#2 Mar 24, 2006
hey success is for the best
Sam

Moscow, ID

#3 Mar 24, 2006
Hi Adam Morrison, My name is Sam i am a huge fan. I really would like you to stay and play with the zags i think you can make a difference next year even though you are really good i think you can at least stay for one more year. I have saved all of your articals in the newspaper i am a real zags fan. I hope you get to read this comment i wrote you, and i hope you make a good decision, because i will stand behind you for whatever choice you make.
Joe

Stockton, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2006
Poor kid cried like a baby. I almost felt sorry for him, but then I got over that madness, and was like, "Yeah Bruins!"

Westsiiide! Cali, baby!!!
Dunkadelic Mega-Star

Parkton, MD

#5 Mar 24, 2006
Adam Morrison showed the passion he has for the game and for winning. I was sorry to see him lose. I'm a fan of UCLA but, I have much respect for Adam. Go to the league and get you paper you deserve it!
Roger

Stockton, AL

#6 Mar 24, 2006
its was a good game ....definately a buzzer beater...
Berkeley CA

Oakland, CA

#7 Mar 24, 2006
Joe wrote:
Poor kid cried like a baby. I almost felt sorry for him, but then I got over that madness, and was like, "Yeah Bruins!"

Westsiiide! Cali, baby!!!
After last nights loss he might want to put it off.. UCLA was rep'n the BAY someone had to do it CAL did not
Avant

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Mar 24, 2006
Shouldn't Adam Morrison take the nick name Big Baby.
Sam

Moscow, ID

#9 Mar 24, 2006
you guys have know room to talk? I don't see you guys out there playin you hearts out.
Cali Girl

Oakland, CA

#10 Mar 24, 2006
Sam wrote:
you guys have know room to talk? I don't see you guys out there playin you hearts out.
Relax he's intitled to get emotional I agree however I was counting on UCLA to win and they did
Nike

Moscow, ID

#11 Mar 24, 2006
Girl calm down! We all know batista was fould at the end of that game. Gonzaga should have won.
rene langenecker- LA

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Mar 24, 2006
Adam, your are the BEST. I say stay another year and get your degree, and then go pro, you will be smarter and be able to avoid the Bruins from throwing your team off guard. Thye really frazzled you guys!
Cali Girl

Oakland, CA

#13 Mar 24, 2006
Nike wrote:
Girl calm down! We all know batista was fould at the end of that game. Gonzaga should have won.
you mean FOULED and he was not Thank You Very Much! and if he was they should have called it and they did not so too bad!
Avant

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Mar 24, 2006
I can see a few tears, but did you see his face, it was like a 2 year old.
ApacheZulu

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Mar 24, 2006
To: Adam Morrison. As a Ucla Alum and die hard fan, I cried for you last night. I think that you're the consummate warrior and competitor. I am glad also that our Ucla players came to comfort you in your moment of despair.

I respect you. I love your game. We love your game.

Peace, brother and keep your chin up too!

ApacheZulu of the BruinNation!
Kwame T Browne

Fairfax, VA

#16 Mar 24, 2006
Stay in school kid, the NBA is brutal.
rakhim

Turlock, CA

#18 Apr 1, 2006
all of you that feel sorry for morrison sure do not want to see the sissy get beat up on the court should some team be dumb enough to draft him. he'll get treated like the "girlie boy" he is.
MIke Hunton

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2006
Take the NBA Adam. Believe me, I love Gonzaga as much as my Grandfather. Remember what they said about a guy named Sandburg from NC. Drive by their Stadium, I student taught there when they used to have a 5 corner track and the endzone went onto the track.

I think the new field is named after the National League MPV. I'm sure you could go to the Spokesman Review or Daily Chronicle archives and read about him 1977-78. You guys could have alot in common.

Thank you UCLA. I love you guys.
Robert from ATLANTA

Norcross, GA

#20 Apr 11, 2006
PLEASE READ THIS ADAM. I really feel you should stay for your last year. I mean just look at me im from Atlanta and I am a diehard Zags fan. Nobody should have to end their college career with a loss like that. I firmly believe your draft stock next year will be the same or maybe even higher. One more year with Gonzaga and I know the Zags can go all the way. Stay one more year and live it up out there in Spokane. Oh yeah I love the Stache don't shave it.
Diane Hunter

Beaverton, OR

#21 Apr 12, 2006
Adam, you are the idol of my 4 1/2 year old grandson, Darren Russell Barton, who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of 15 months. He also loves basketball and is quite good for his age. If at all possible, he would love to hear from you.

We wish you the best. You are truly an inspiration to so many. Keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonzaga University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada's Kevin Pangos scores 34 points as Gonza... (Mar '14) Mar '14 GTA 1
News Portland shocks No. 22 Gonzaga (Jan '14) Jan '14 johnnyj 1
News Gonzaga basketball: Meet the new Zags (Sep '13) Sep '13 johnnyj 1
News Gonzaga's Kelly Olynyk will skip senior season ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 RustyS 1
News (1) Gonzaga vs. (8) Wichita State (Mar '13) Mar '13 big Ed 1
News No. 6 Gonzaga beats Loyola-Marymount 74-55 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Scott 1
News Kabalen cager invades US college basketball league (Dec '07) Oct '12 ben 5
More from around the web