Mason could keep foot on gas in 2014

Mason could keep foot on gas in 2014

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Mason could keep foot on gas in 2014. In it, ESPN reports that:

ATHENS, Ga. -- By now you might have read that Hutson Mason likes to operate Georgia's offense at a quicker tempo than predecessor Aaron Murray -- a possible foreshadowing of a faster pace for the Bulldogs when Mason takes over as the full-time starting quarterback next fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Michael Evans

Pooler, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2013
I believe that Hudson Mason will be an excellent quarterback next year. He knows the system and if he is more comfortable with the no huddle,fast pace offense,then more power to him.I'm a Aaron Murray fan, but a lot of his records are because of his longevity. Mason, probably would have set a good many records if he had started as a freshman, without injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blue Raiders to face run-heavy Navy in Armed Fo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 frmrder12 1
News UVA Win Streak Ends With 66-60 Loss At Georgia ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walose 1
News Virginia Women's Basketball Loses Heartbreaker ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 heart break 1
News TCU Impressed With UVA and Coach London - NBC29... (Sep '12) Sep '12 fish100 15
News Jackets Land Ohio Running Back Donovan Wilson (May '12) May '12 T yler Palmer 1
News Cavaliers Swat Yellow Jackets 70-38 - NBC29 WVI... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sweet 1
News Cavalier QB Situation Remains the Same Against ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Memory 2
More from around the web