Rock Bridge signal-caller Gray choose...

Rock Bridge signal-caller Gray chooses Georgia

There are 2 comments on the Columbia Daily Tribune story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Rock Bridge signal-caller Gray chooses Georgia. In it, Columbia Daily Tribune reports that:

Logan Gray wasn't exactly sure how he was going to announce what college football program he was going to give a verbal commitment to today during a 1 p.m. press conference, but the Rock Bridge quarterback had ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Daily Tribune.

Billy Tom Sanders

Marshall, VA

#1 Aug 1, 2006
I've seen Matthew Stafford play. Logan Gray better hope for an injury or he won't see much time until his senior year.
Darren

Columbia, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2006
You might watch Logan for a few minutes before jumping to that conclusion. If he had no chance of competing he wouldn't be going to Georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Bulldogs NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics To Workout Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Jun '13) Jun '13 COACH ORWIN 1
News Indiana-Georgia Preview (Nov '12) Nov '12 hoosieron 1
News Georgia AD Evans charged with DUI (Jul '10) Jul '10 show nuffs 2
News HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL: Bulldogs' Lewis tries t... (Mar '10) Mar '10 doggalum 1
Felton Fired (Jan '09) Apr '09 yes 2
News Kentucky 68, Georgia 45 (Jan '09) Jan '09 Nettie Lynnette 1
News Meeks, Wildcats coast (Jan '09) Jan '09 Nettie Lynnette 1
More from around the web