Davidson shocks Hoyas

Davidson shocks Hoyas

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Davidson shocks Hoyas. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Stephen Curry couldn't stop jumping up and down at midcourt at the final buzzer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

QuitCryin

Sykesville, MD

#1 Mar 24, 2008
Anti Gary where ya at? Keep taking your shots at the Terps...at least they can beat Davidson !! Loser.
Frank

AOL

#2 Mar 24, 2008
anti gary is gone
although if big john was coaching the poor curry fella would have had both his arms broken by half by the gtown hackers...
Attila the Hon

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2008
Nice to see Davidson send the Hoyas running back crying to their mamas. I guess that's what happens when you mess with UMBC.
Anti Gary

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Mar 27, 2008
QuitCryin wrote:
Anti Gary where ya at? Keep taking your shots at the Terps...at least they can beat Davidson !! Loser.
Done talking to crackers that don't know anything about basketball!! Gary still can't coach and Maryland will be a seed higher next year in the NIT.
Anti Gary

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Mar 27, 2008
Frank wrote:
anti gary is gone
although if big john was coaching the poor curry fella would have had both his arms broken by half by the gtown hackers...
Gone? I will never in my life run away from anyone like you or the rest of Gary supporters. The only people that you scare are Gary's players themselves. You know the soft ones like Hayes, Gist, Mibourne and Neal. Get serious. Hacking? You, Gary and his sissy program can gear up next year for a 4 seed in the NIT. Oh by the way, tell Gary to send some of those bums on his team to the Kenner league over the summer. They could use some toughening up!!
BDD

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2008
Anti Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Done talking to crackers that don't know anything about basketball!! Gary still can't coach and Maryland will be a seed higher next year in the NIT.
Cry baby!

Apparently, you don't know too much about basketball either, after you talked all season long about Georgetown's greatness.

As much as it sucked to see the Terps in the NIT, it was a magical moment watching "mighty" Georgetown, a #2 seed and torch carrier for the Big East crumble on National TV.

Be a man Anti-Gary, if G-town was still in the tourney you would be posting non-stop.

I know I'll be chuckling to myself watching Davidson this weekend as you sit and brood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sleeping with the Enemy: The Golden Eagles of M... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Peter 1
News Former H.S. Coach Says Natalie Butler A Good Fi... (May '14) May '14 Martin Fallon 1
News Hoyas close out rivalry with rout (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dombridges 1
News Villanova all but punches ticket to NCAA tourna... (Mar '13) Mar '13 B money 1
News College Hoops Team of the Week: Villanova Wildcats (Jan '13) Jan '13 Chucky Chuck Rock... 1
News Georgetown women's basketball preview (Nov '12) Nov '12 HOYA FAN 2
News New Orleans Has Had Some Great Final Fours (Mar '12) Mar '12 laserboxguy 1
More from around the web