Hoyas are retired in the first

Full story: The Washington Post

NEW YORK - Georgetown's run in the Big East tournament lasted a mere two hours.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2011
kattdaddy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

This is waht happens when you dont let the younger guys on the bench get playing time when playing against team early in the season, Kids dont commit or cocme to GT because they realize that they are not going to get many scoring opportunities with a princeton offense, that being said GT3 coaching ability has been exposed, hes not that good of a coach, if you can't win 1 game without any player not just Chris Wright, it says alot about your coaching ability. Blue chippers will not come and play for him because they commit to programs that likes to run up and down the court, and run and gun, if you nootice Gt is the only team that's has to talented big guys who are as soory as they can be Vaughn and Simms should be embarrased to even walk around campus, I mean Vaughn has not scored a point since Chris Wright has been hurt, are you kidding me, GT will be home the in the first round of the NCAA, enough said, GT3, you need to attend a coaching clinic where you should learn how to coach, your running the program in the ground !!!
kattdaddy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

This is what happens when you dont let the younger guys on the bench get playing time when playing against team early in the season, Kids dont commit or come to GT because they realize that they are not going to get many scoring opportunities with a princeton offense, that being said GT3 coaching ability has been exposed, hes not that good of a coach, if you can't win 1 game without any player not just Chris Wright, it says alot about your coaching ability. Blue chippers will not come and play for him because they commit to programs that likes to run up and down the court, and run and gun, if you notice GT is the only team that's has to talented big guys who are as sorry as they can be Vaughn and Simms should be embarrased to even walk around campus, I mean Vaughn has not scored a point since Chris Wright has been hurt, are you kidding me, GT will be home in the first round of the NCAA, enough said, GT3, you need to attend a coaching clinic where you should learn how to coach, your running the program in the ground !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Georgetown University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former H.S. Coach Says Natalie Butler A Good Fi... May '14 Martin Fallon 1
Hoyas close out rivalry with rout (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dombridges 1
Villanova all but punches ticket to NCAA tourna... (Mar '13) Mar '13 B money 1
College Hoops Team of the Week: Villanova Wildcats (Jan '13) Jan '13 Chucky Chuck Rock... 1
Georgetown women's basketball preview (Nov '12) Nov '12 HOYA FAN 2
New Orleans Has Had Some Great Final Fours (Mar '12) Mar '12 laserboxguy 1
Women's basketball to take on No. 5 seeded Geor... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Norman 1

Search the Georgetown University NCAA Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••