Gillispie's task getting harder, and ...

Gillispie's task getting harder, and it's early yet

There are 66 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Gillispie's task getting harder, and it's early yet. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Remember the shirt that University of Kentucky alum Ashley Judd wore a few years ago, the one that read, 'This is what a feminist looks like'? After news broke that talented freshman Alex Legion was leaving ... via The Courier-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Orange

Mobile, AL

#61 Jan 14, 2008
devon wrote:
<quoted text>
well that is a good question orange. why not ask all those tubby supporters when the last time kentucky got a 5 star recruit. maybe thats why tubby now coaches at minnesota instead of kentucky. do ya think ?
Hasn't Billy done awesome for you guys. He is a great coach. 7-7 that is actually a good year to UK fans.
The Orange

Mobile, AL

#62 Jan 14, 2008
O Patrick Garbage Patterson, that man is straight up garbage. He can handle the SEC not the BIG EAST.
devon

AOL

#63 Jan 14, 2008
The Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't Billy done awesome for you guys. He is a great coach. 7-7 that is actually a good year to UK fans.
yes he has considering what he has to work with. pitino went 14 - 14 his first year at kentucky.
luther

Greenbrier, AR

#64 Jan 14, 2008
The Orange wrote:
Who wants to play for the 7-7 UK Wildcats???
or you still bitter about the cats kicking sorrycuse and coach bobo's a$$ in the 96 championship game.
devon

AOL

#65 Jan 15, 2008
luther wrote:
<quoted text>or you still bitter about the cats kicking sorrycuse and coach bobo's a$$ in the 96 championship game.
according to orange , that is null and void. old news doesnt count .
except if it references syracuse of course.
i think this orange parasite is really vamp . to many similarities.
The Orange

Mobile, AL

#66 Jan 15, 2008
I really don't care about that game. We got to the championship, that is a success other teams
would drool for. You didn't whoop us either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner-Webb University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Previewing the Mississippi State Bulldog Defense (Nov '13) Nov '13 dogs get your 1
News SoCon Roundup: Citadel makes a statement, tops ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 LuLu 1
News GWU drops nail-biter at Coastal Carolina (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
News Brown and Jacobs highlight Big South All-Confer... (Feb '11) Feb '11 chase 1
News Today's Games (Nov '10) Nov '10 video Message 1
News 'Dogs go to the mat, rule MEL (Feb '10) Feb '10 671 Vacan 2
News GWU football gameday (Oct '09) Oct '09 I Hate Syracuse 1
More from around the web