The College Report: Yale's Jeff Perre...

The College Report: Yale's Jeff Perrella of Westfield Wraps Up Cross Country Career

There are 1 comment on the The Alternative Press story from Nov 26, 2010, titled The College Report: Yale's Jeff Perrella of Westfield Wraps Up Cross Country Career. In it, The Alternative Press reports that:

Yale's Jeff Perrella ran his final race as a collegian on Monday, finishing 120thof 246 runners in the NCAA Division 1 Cross Country Championship in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Alternative Press.

ghd straighteners

Putian, China

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Tomorrow is another day , should have new features.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Southern College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seminoles fall on road to N.C. State (Feb '13) Feb '13 Truett Rumfelt 1
News James leads Florida State to upset of Notre Dame (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 2
News For fourth straight season, Hokies left wonderi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Hoo Fan 1
News Fate's 'Trix' finally benefit Virginia Tech (Mar '11) Mar '11 Hokie Nokie 1
News Tue21 (Dec '10) Dec '10 me myself and i 1
News Tisdale ready for big challenge in Illinois' fi... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Dan Snyder 1
More from around the web