Aggies fall at Fresno State

Aggies fall at Fresno State

There are 23 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Aggies fall at Fresno State. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Fresno State's Jalen Saunders catches a long pass over New Mexico State cornerback Jonte Green to set up a Bulldog TD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coach Danny

Santa Fe, NM

#28 Oct 18, 2010
MadHatt77 wrote:
Did you all watch the game or are you just looking at the score? This is definitely an Aggie program on the move.
Yes, it was a loss and yes, it was expected against Fresno State, but the Defense had some spectacular stops in the second half and held Fresno scoreless for the second half minus a field goal. Against a team with Fresno, that is a good sign of improvement.
The Offense still needs some work, but Special Teams is looking pretty good. I am confident that under Walker NMSU Football will continue to improve.
I think we have 3 winnable games left in the season: Idaho, San Jose, and L.A. Tech. We may not win them all, but I fully believe the Aggies have a good chance of competing in and winning these games.
Exactly what have you been smoking?
MadHatt77

Rio Rancho, NM

#30 Oct 18, 2010
No, give Fresno their due credit ... their offense was running all over our defense for the first half of the game. However, give the Aggies their due as well. They managed to hold an established offense to just three points in the second half.

No one is trying to give anyone more credit than is due ... only to try to explain that the Aggies ARE making improvements to their game.

The Aggie defense is improving bit by bit. They certainly still need work. The offense needs a whole lotta work!
My Pal

Kihei, HI

#38 Oct 20, 2010
Season Ticket Holders wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we watched. Put us to sleep. I think it was 23-3 when we finally turned it off. BORING.
Yes it was really boring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California State University, Fresno NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders tab rookie Derek Carr as starting QB (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Derek Carr will start the opener (Sep '14) Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 1
News Matt McGloin Still Offers Considerable Value fo... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News The Oakland Raiders really like Derek Carr (Mar '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 9
News Oakland Raiders: 2nd day draft reaction (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
News Teddy Bridgewater could wind up with the Vikings (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 15
More from around the web