LSU adds Fresno State to complete 200...

LSU adds Fresno State to complete 2006 schedule

There are 83 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Feb 3, 2006, titled LSU adds Fresno State to complete 2006 schedule. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

From Staff Reports BATON ROUGE - Fresno State will visit Tiger Stadium for the first time in LSU football history on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Elderwood 1

Ivanhoe, CA

#81 Sep 12, 2006
Eagle3 wrote:
Auburn. Thats my team. I was trying to convince Fresno folks that they'd have their hands full with LSU. LSU vs AU will be a good one this year. It was an OT game last year. War Eagle! Lets see how the LSU tigers fair in the plains of Auburn!
Hands full? or hands tied? I'm Fresno all the way but mother C never raised a foolish child. I'm banking on AU, and Tennessee and florida and a few others to rough them up on the way to the game.Good luck,E3
Broadway Joe

United States

#82 Sep 16, 2006
Eagle3 wrote:
Auburn. Thats my team. I was trying to convince Fresno folks that they'd have their hands full with LSU. LSU vs AU will be a good one this year. It was an OT game last year. War Eagle! Lets see how the LSU tigers fair in the plains of Auburn!
Hey eagle that was a tight one tonight, but you stopped em when it counted most. You might be right about Auburn, BTW did you see any of the USC game it was not as close as the score indicated and in the waning seconds USC was on the 3 yard line and just ran out the clock. they could have easily scored.

Regards,

Joe
Eagle

Hayneville, AL

#83 Sep 17, 2006
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey eagle that was a tight one tonight, but you stopped em when it counted most. You might be right about Auburn, BTW did you see any of the USC game it was not as close as the score indicated and in the waning seconds USC was on the 3 yard line and just ran out the clock. they could have easily scored.
Regards,
Joe
Yeah I caught some of the game and USC looks real good. I think the trojans are legit this year with a shot at a title. Auburn pulled it off! AU has a shot at going undefeated, but we still have Florida, Georgia, and Bama. War Eagle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno State Bulldogs Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's basketball to take on No. 5 seeded Geor... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Norman 1
News George's Dunk Lands No. 1 Play of the Day on Sp... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Lorenzo Goines 1
Womens Bball Signee (Feb '07) Feb '07 Pengee 1
News Bottom line suffers along with 'Dogs (Dec '06) Dec '06 Bulldog Fan and C... 1
News Letters to Sports (Dec '06) Dec '06 Bulldog Fan and C... 1
News Wins Could Help Interim Bulldogs Coach Mar '06 Cosmo Cochran 1
More from around the web