It gets tougher for Warriors - Sports News

After one team exacted a measure of payback against Hawaii, another will be looking for more of the same this weekend. Full Story
Bubba

Wahiawa, HI

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Coach Mac is a likeable guy who is trying very hard to get this year's Colt-less team on track. However, there comes a point when the talk has to stop and action must be in play. For Coach Mac to say this year's team will get to a bowl game over his dead body is crazy talk. He should first start talking about and teaching fundamentals since without that he can't even talk about first downs, let alone a bowl game. And when he gets past that, then he should be talking about protecting the ball and then tackling and other assignments. Why does he insist on making lofty promises; he ain't June Jones and frankly I was one of those who was happy to see that double crossing, two faced coach leave the islands for SMU. Local guys always believe in put up or shut up and Coach Mac would be wise to heed the same advice and stop the nonsense promises. As Al Davis says, "just win baby."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno State Bulldogs NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders tab rookie Derek Carr as starting QB Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Derek Carr will start the opener Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 1
Matt McGloin Still Offers Considerable Value fo... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
The Oakland Raiders really like Derek Carr (Mar '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 9
Oakland Raiders: 2nd day draft reaction (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
Teddy Bridgewater could wind up with the Vikings (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 15
More from around the web