Sputtering Aggies grounded in loss to Fresno State

No offense meant no win for the New Mexico State Aggies on Saturday night. The Aggies gained just 45 yards passing on the evening and lost to Fresno State 34-3 on homecoming weekend at NMSU. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AggieFan

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2009
ohiostaterules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio State will show the western kids some mercy Saturday LOL !!!
Talk about a sad school. All those resources and still a second tier Big 10 Team that can't beat USC.

Since: Mar 09

West Jordan, UT

#23 Oct 25, 2009
Lets face it, the Aggies basicly need a new football team. They are to small in most areas adn they need new QBs. I think most positions need to be at least 6 feet tall or bigger. Mathews is bigger than the Aggies linebackers, and the fullback was 270 lbs blocking for him. The Aggies need bigger and fast players, and a lot better QBs
Bush s fault

San Ramon, CA

#24 Oct 25, 2009
Isn't it obvious?? These players were recruited during Bush's administration. We need Obama players to give us HOPE and CHANGE.
Jeff

El Paso, TX

#25 Oct 25, 2009
An Ohio St. fan is talking trash?

C'mon, go to the Purdue, Florida, USC, or Texas blogs and go talk trash to them. You don't have balls, sister!

Talking trash to a 3-5 team that know's it's going to get throttled by 50. What a loser!
lakotabuck

Perrysburg, OH

#26 Oct 25, 2009
As a long time OSU season ticket holder, I can tell you that we understand your frustration. Our guys are playing hard too but some weeks it just doesn't fall into place. Other weeks it does. That's why CFB is such a great game. We hope our beloved Buckeyes have turned the corner. Good luck to your team. Playing in front of 105,000 at the "Shoe" is a great exerience. I hope some of you can make the trip.
NM Backpacker

Rio Rancho, NM

#27 Oct 25, 2009
time to drop the program and introduce a sport that has potential for success here, men's soccer. this is a huge soccer community.
NMSU Alum

Las Cruces, NM

#28 Oct 25, 2009
Ha ha! It's funny because you thought the Aggies would win!
aggiefansince83

Farmington, NM

#29 Oct 25, 2009
Most of you people obviously have no clue at all about how D1 ball works. Stick to your small time high school games.

Mumme left a mess. It is obvious. Coach Walker has worked a minor miracle this year if you ask me. He has already won more games with a less talented team in his first year than Mumme did last year with a senior led team.

Our team is at the bottom (well almost, look at UNM) and it will take coach Walker a few more recruiting classes before we are respectable but already I can see him getting the most possible out of the team.

What do you expect him to do? Take a bad Mumme team that lost all the best players to graduation and snap his fingers and have a winning season and beat teams like Fresno State and Boise state? Come on get real.
Former Resident Pee J

Kihei, HI

#30 Oct 25, 2009
Big Sky Conference folks,1 AA (now FCS) football,no attendance requirements,easy travel,all other programs remain in D-1.

Goggle Big Sky Conference and check it out a perfect fit.
TellaTubby

Las Cruces, NM

#31 Oct 25, 2009
They won the TellaTubby bowl. Give em chance. What ya gotta lose.
Mark

Las Cruces, NM

#32 Oct 26, 2009
Jeff wrote:
An Ohio St. fan is talking trash?
C'mon, go to the Purdue, Florida, USC, or Texas blogs and go talk trash to them. You don't have balls, sister!
Talking trash to a 3-5 team that know's it's going to get throttled by 50. What a loser!
Awesome!
Daily

Las Cruces, NM

#33 Oct 26, 2009
Can you believe an Ohio State fan comes here to talk smack? Gotta' kick the smaller school/team because you can't do that to the big ones that regularly kick OSU hiney.

OSU = USC biotch.
kcat

Las Cruces, NM

#34 Oct 26, 2009
we suck
Aggie Alum

Mclean, VA

#35 Oct 26, 2009
Remember a couple of weeks ago when they interviewed the cocky TE Ryan Franzoy, and he was talking about how they were going to a bowl game? Ha. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

“In the Desert”

Since: May 08

New York City

#36 Oct 26, 2009
We stayed the ENTIRE game. While everybody was leaving. True fans hang around. So what, they lose. Give them a break for gosh sake.

And by the way - Bulldogs - Youre players peeing behind that one travel container didn't fool anybody. Ewww! Than they carried their "waste" away. That was just nasty.

But hey you won right? Because that's what were gonna here next from some smarty.

And Ohio, well let's just say. If as a flook you should lose against Aggies you would be destroyed on TV. If we lose than its to be expected?

I hope you lose, seriously. OMG that would be the best day for me
anonymous

Scottsdale, AZ

#37 Oct 26, 2009
BullDogs Rule had the only valuable comment on this whole blog.
HEI

United States

#38 Oct 26, 2009
That teddY F. is such a prognosticator,last week he issued a groveling to NMSU commentary that stressed how the Aggies are improving.Sat demonstrated how accurate he is,they only lost by 32 instead of 38!
disappointed

El Paso, TX

#39 Oct 26, 2009
The aggies got rid of an air offense because of no defense, now they have a decent defense which will get better thru the next seasons but no passing game. they really need better pass routes or better qb's. Though it has been an up and down season not much more can be said of the Lobo program and beating Utah State was a plus. One of these years something has to click right after all look at Idaho what they have accomplished. At least the tailgates are fun. hang in there.
ohiostaterules

Bolivar, OH

#40 Oct 26, 2009
Ohio State will smack the Aggies around all day ....up and down the field.Hope none of your boys start to cry when BIG brother holds them down for a good old western whooping !! LOL
ohiostaterules

Bolivar, OH

#41 Oct 26, 2009
Where is New Mexico ??? Is that even in the United States ???? Maybe some of you people can come to the game to mow our grass ...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno State Bulldogs NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders tab rookie Derek Carr as starting QB Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Derek Carr will start the opener Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 1
Matt McGloin Still Offers Considerable Value fo... May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
The Oakland Raiders really like Derek Carr (Mar '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 9
Oakland Raiders: 2nd day draft reaction May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
Teddy Bridgewater could wind up with the Vikings (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 15

Fresno State Bulldogs NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE