Warriors take a bite out of the Bulldogs - Sports

FRESNO, Calif.>> Just as it did two years earlier, Hawaii exited Bulldog Stadium in celebration amid the silence of the home crowd. Read more
joe

Hampden, ME

#1 Oct 5, 2008
now that's warrior football. congats on a very hard earned win. The team showed caracter and did not let last weeks performance effect them. GO WARRIORS
Robin Hood

Honolulu, HI

#2 Oct 5, 2008
Good for Funaki. He showed 'em. Kahuku rules. Now, if we can just get 11 men on the field for special teams play...
Reiko

Waipahu, HI

#3 Oct 5, 2008
Congratulations Warriors! What a win!

Since: Dec 07

Burlington, NJ

#4 Oct 5, 2008
nice win to grow on
eddie boy

AOL

#5 Oct 5, 2008
Hawaii should have won during the normal playing time. Over-time win is a technical win. Although a win is a win.
Manapua Man

AOL

#6 Oct 5, 2008
Lucky!!!!!!!!
iosepa85

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 Oct 5, 2008
Great win Warriors!It was even better being at the game.Man,to silence that crowd was awesome! Luck or no luck,a win is a win.Would you ever refuse a winning lottery ticket?its just luck......
pssurfer

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2008
My wife and I were at the game last night. What a great effort by both players and coaches. Hawaii should very proud. Also a shout out to the cheer squad. What great spirit they have. GO WARRIORS!!!
Loser

Hanapepe, HI

#9 Oct 6, 2008
eddie boy wrote:
Hawaii should have won during the normal playing time. Over-time win is a technical win. Although a win is a win.
A technical win or a "handout", UH is still a loser team of want a be, no BCS this year. Good, at least they won't embarrass Hawaii residents with a lack luster performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno State Bulldogs NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders tab rookie Derek Carr as starting QB (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Derek Carr will start the opener (Sep '14) Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 1
News Matt McGloin Still Offers Considerable Value fo... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News The Oakland Raiders really like Derek Carr (Mar '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 9
News Oakland Raiders: 2nd day draft reaction (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
News Teddy Bridgewater could wind up with the Vikings (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 15
More from around the web