Grin and bear it: Dodgers to meet Cubs in NLDS

Full story: LA Daily News

UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said Saturday's 36-31 loss to No. 25 Fresno State is further affirmation the Bruins' passing game needs to become more vertical.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
lup23 go cubs go

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

i really was impressed by this article. because, it was written with such class and nutalality people really dont give a writer much credit on what he writes. on that note i thank tony jackson for writting it with non bias and his acurate assesment of both teams. i think both teams are really good and and we are going to see a great series!!!!

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Good luck Dodgers!
the grassy knoll

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

I'm a Dodger fan but I want the best team in the NL to kick the AL's ass in the WS.

“ No Moe Mr Nice Guy”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

the grassy knoll wrote:
I'm a Dodger fan but I want the best team in the NL to kick the AL's **** in the WS.
That'll be the day !!!
Joe Pierre

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

The first time I ever looked at the Major Leagues there were 16 teams, 8 National and 8 American.
Everyone of those teams, not necessarilly representing the same city, have been to the World Series, with the exeption of the Cubs. I always wanted to close that chapter.
I've been saying for many years, if the Dodgers don't make it, I hope it's the Cubs.
I usually dispise the team that prevents us from getting to the fall classic but this year I might feel differently.
Kathy

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Sorry GO CUBS they deserve it!
Awesome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Great article. Not like the crap that we read here in Chicago. I'm rooting for the Cubs but the Dodgers are a good team especially with the additions of Manny. As much as it pains me to say this, I can see the Dodgers taking the series. Its just a terrible matchup for the Cubs.

“ No Moe Mr Nice Guy”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Dodgers should have no problem with the Cubs, they practically own them.

Joe Torre doesn't believe in "Da Curse of the Billy Goat", thats OK Joe, but the Cubs and their fans do !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••