Two Aggie basketball players arrested...

Two Aggie basketball players arrested, will travel with team on...

There are 3 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Two Aggie basketball players arrested, will travel with team on.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Two New Mexico State University men's basketball players have been arrested on bench warrants for failure to appear in court on charges that include separate incidents of driving without a license and indecent ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

diehard aggie

Clarkston, WA

#1 Jan 9, 2008
i hope mr.boston gets what he deserves by having our best player tyrone nelson go to court with a public defender mario esprenza the worst lawyer in new mexico history.after the latest arrest and the herb pope saga the aggie program is headed back to probation.he set the program back five years with the new coach who is just a yes man.reggie theus is the real ad find us a coach we can respect not another tony stubbs a lifetime assistant
Not a fan

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jan 9, 2008
The whole sordid affair is nothing but a mere symptom of the systemic problems at NMSU that start at the very top of the administration.
Chet

Boise, ID

#3 Jan 9, 2008
diehard aggie wrote:
i hope mr.boston gets what he deserves by having our best player tyrone nelson go to court with a public defender mario esprenza the worst lawyer in new mexico history.after the latest arrest and the herb pope saga the aggie program is headed back to probation.he set the program back five years with the new coach who is just a yes man.reggie theus is the real ad find us a coach we can respect not another tony stubbs a lifetime assistant
Reggie Theus recruited thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno State Bulldogs NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College basketball countdown: No. 65 Norfolk State (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dwight Love 1
News West York's Bradley Strathmeyer earns sixth-pla... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Yoo Hoo - Ding Dong 5
News Bulldogs send guard Ladd home from WAC tourney (Mar '10) Mar '10 magic5 1
News Aggies refocus after loss to Fresno State (Feb '10) Feb '10 kcat 7
News Rainbows fouled up by Bulldogs in WAC road loss... (Jan '10) Jan '10 PDXHawaii 2
News Rainbows fouled up by Bulldogs in WAC road loss... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Windward side 3
News UH wants to avoid 0-2 WAC rut - Sports News (Jan '10) Jan '10 badayu 4
More from around the web