LSU Coach Les Miles said he may let Jordan Jefferson talk to the team

Oct 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Picayune

Jefferson has been arrested twice in the last 15 months , most recently for simple possession of marijuana.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
Champ

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

My Grandad always said, NEVER take advice from someone who isn't doing at least as GOOD as you are.
I would explain that to the team. Then ban Jefferson from the entire stadium.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

> Less Miles, do yourself, and LSU Nation a tremendous favor ... keep Jefferson away from the LSU campus and football team ... also Tyrann Mathieu. The Tigers don't need to see, or hear those two bone brains. FACT!!!
>:(
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Less Miles, do yourself, and LSU Nation a tremendous favor ... keep Jefferson away from the LSU campus and football team ... also Tyrann Mathieu. The Tigers don't need to see, or hear those two bone brains. FACT!!!
its amazing that loser jefferson was even brought up again!miles should have gotten lee to speak to team and tell of how players stick with a team even when being screwed over by their coach?it would be a lesson on loyalty!jefferson had the worst passing stats in sec but miles loved him anyway and benched the top rated passer in the sec at the time?i bet zac wishes he had jeffersons old recievers to throw to!they could catch the ball but dummy jefferson couldnt get it to them!maybe miles needs a lesson in judging character?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

joey wrote:
<quoted text>its amazing that loser jefferson was even brought up again!miles should have gotten lee to speak to team and tell of how players stick with a team even when being screwed over by their coach?it would be a lesson on loyalty!jefferson had the worst passing stats in sec but miles loved him anyway and benched the top rated passer in the sec at the time?i bet zac wishes he had jeffersons old recievers to throw to!they could catch the ball but dummy jefferson couldnt get it to them!maybe miles needs a lesson in judging character?
> LESS Miles has his head stuck in quicksand! And, when on the rare occasion it's not ... he can't see the forest for the trees! Coach Artie is wondering how much longer Tiger Nation will put up with Mile's same-old, lackluster offensive play calling. He had a hot QB in the Bama game, but, wouldn't let Mettenberger make a third down pass on the most critical play in the game. Even an option play would have been better than lining up Spencer Ware under center on that play. Geesh!!! Never seen a coach who is so afraid to attack the end zone. LESS Mile's battle cry in the RED ZONE is... "GIVE ME THREE OR GIVE ME DEATH"! Well, congratulations coach ... you killed LSU title hopes, once again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••