Manti Te'o admits to "tailored" stori...

Manti Te'o admits to "tailored" stories, denies being in on hoax

There are 5 comments on the KAUZ story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Manti Te'o admits to "tailored" stories, denies being in on hoax. In it, KAUZ reports that:

British filmmaker and restaurant critic Michael Winner has died at his home in London after an illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

Dan W

Lynn, MA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Could Te'o be gay and wanted to hide it from all including Notre Dame

Taylor, AZ

#2 Jan 24, 2013
DO You really care!

Encino, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Dan W wrote:
Could Te'o be gay and wanted to hide it from all including Notre Dame

Encino, CA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
jim wrote:
DO You really care!
When you think about how close he came to winning the Heisman, even though he was about 50th in the number of tackles this year? Yeah, kind of care that an idiot would use a fake girlfriend in order to garner sympathy & Heisman votes.
Coach Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
At first I was on floor laughing about this asshat matei. Then after seeing him crying on tv today in interview with katiee-douche I think he is more epic fail of 2013 so far. He basically sabotaged his whole career in nfl over gay phone sex with a man. He should have kept big mouth shut, play as first round pic in nfl a few seasons then come out of closet on the ellen show. Dont come out on live tv before the draft, niw who going to pick him? Any star baller living in hawaii should be getting snatch every 5 minutes. He obviously dont gets down with live girls and have mega issues. Career fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Sam Testicle 30,959
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Nov 21 Fart news 10,073
Only Way To Over-rate Tom Brady Nov 21 RAI 1
Ohio State Screws Up By Playing A Non-passing Q... Nov 21 Wrong Decision 1
News Kubiak benches Peyton Manning for Bears game, B... Nov 18 Fart news 4
News Cowboys QB Tony Romo hasn't played since he was... Nov 18 Fart news 2
News Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Nov 13 Fart news 6
More from around the web